VzbRT2S.jpg

A selection of non-military styled GM Gear, designed to give an armed civilian look to the Global Mobilization universe.

Parkas:

6JmqR8J.jpg

GFana1S.jpg

RAu5ZCk.jpg

nJpvdVI.jpg

UGFOkEl.jpg

Field Dress Uniforms:

vGPxJn6.jpg
vy9OZwN.jpg

Icc9RMW.jpg

klxKZRK.jpg

Combat Uniforms:

LRbLrZu.jpg

ZYqu9JZ.jpg

mviYEt2.jpg

6GaHeTs.jpg

WuvB9PM.jpg

Battle Uniforms:

53jlOfN.jpg

er7uaMd.jpg

B3rj76k.jpg

rwP9Van.jpg

7u3M4YB.jpg

Requirements: Global Mobilization - Cold War Germany.

Classnames:

Spoiler

//EO GM Parkas//

"eo_parka_1","eo_parka_2","eo_parka_3","eo_parka_4","eo_parka_5","eo_parka_6"

//EO GM Field Dress//

"eo_field_1","eo_field_2","eo_field_3","eo_field_4","eo_field_5","eo_field_6","eo_field_7","eo_field_8","eo_field_9","eo_field_9r","eo_field_9l","eo_field_10","eo_field_10r","eo_field_10l","eo_field_11","eo_field_11r","eo_field_11l","eo_field_12","eo_field_12r","eo_field_12l","eo_field_13","eo_field_13r","eo_field_13l",

//EO GM Combat Uniforms//

"eo_combat_1","eo_combat_2","eo_combat_3","eo_combat_4","eo_combat_5","eo_combat_6"

//EO GM Hunter Uniforms//

"eo_hunter_1","eo_hunter_2"

//EO GM Tank Crew Uniform//

"eo_crew_1","eo_crew_2","eo_crew_3","eo_crew_4"

//EO GM Vests//

"eo_vest_blk1","eo_vest_blk2","eo_vest_blk3","eo_vest_brn1","eo_vest_brn2","eo_vest_brn3","eo_vest_blu1","eo_vest_blu2","eo_vest_blu3"

Credits: Vertexmacht for kindly sharing their texture templates.

Download linksSteam Workshop. Armaholic.

License: https://www.bohemia.net/community/licenses/arma-public-license-share-alike 

Please be respectful of the license.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Very nice work my friend, you've definitely become one major provider of cool looking stuff in the community!

• Thanks 1

Hello, I've been waiting for something like that.
Is it possible to put on armaholic or google drive? I would like to play in the parkas textures for my own use :)
I would like to check whether it is possible to convert textures into uniforms similar to Russian ones used in the first war in Chechnya.
I do not use complicated programs, mainly Gimp, but the effects are often very good.
Greetings :)

7 minutes ago, Dawid Don Davido said:

Is it possible to put on armaholic or google drive? I would like to play in the parkas textures for my own use 🙂

Sorry, I only upload to Steam Workshop, it may well end up on Armaholic in the coming days if they pick it up.

11 minutes ago, Dawid Don Davido said:

I would like to check whether it is possible to convert textures into uniforms similar to Russian ones used in the first war in Chechnya.
I do not use complicated programs, mainly Gimp, but the effects are often very good.

The texture templates for Global Mobilization are available here.

I use GIMP too and things seemed to turn okay. 

• Like 1

Thank you for Link :)
You really did it great, it makes a huge impression. The surroundings are great as well, it has a strong climate and is dark, until the shivers go through :)

You just got a fan: D
greetings

Hello

I wrote to armaholic to add your mod.
GM is new and a lot of people are interested in it, your mod is more and more widely available, because it is simply amazing.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=35107

Greetings :)

• Like 1

Thanks buddy, I've added the Armaholic mirror to the OP. :rthumb:

Hello
  Are you planning to extend to new uniforms ?
I think that a few variations of Field Park Winter would be the most welcome in the post-apocalyptic world. XD

I've already made a few variations of the winter parka, unfortunately I wasn't happy with the end results so they didn't make it into the pack. Working on anything white is a PITA. 🙁

• Like 1

These look great, they're not showing up for me in the ACE arsenal, not sure if this is only affecting me or are others having the same problem?

30 minutes ago, tacticalchubz said:

These look great, they're not showing up for me in the ACE arsenal, not sure if this is only affecting me or are others having the same problem?

You do own the GM DLC?

2 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

You do own the GM DLC?

Yeah, maybe it's because it's loaded in my modlist as I believe it's loaded by default. I'll test tomorrow.

23 hours ago, tacticalchubz said:

I don't use ACE so I can't really comment, sorry about that. I will go back and take a look at the config, maybe I've missed something somewhere.....However I must point out they do show up in a vanilla environment, both in the VA and Eden Editor. 

Hello.
   I also have a problem with white textures (Winter field park) and lose their expressiveness when it gives saturation.

Next update will include some tank crew uniforms...

AQq1X7b.jpg

A5gCGeD.jpg

wnGuT6G.jpg

w33S7O9.jpg

• Like 6

Small Update: Added 4 Tank Crew Uniforms....see pics above.^^

:rthumb: 

• Like 2

Next update will add some camo variants to the combat uniforms...

axaWKs9.jpg

I may need to slightly upscale the camo pattern, but I kinda like the small detail as it is.

• Like 4

I managed to create a fairly decent hunter camo texture so I plan to add some variants to the combat uniform, it lends itself pretty well i think...

sS96FNW.jpg  

kPuxWb8.jpg

skjN2PG.jpg

Snc9sYv.jpg

I'll most likely add a few boonies with the same hunter camo texture to the Ravaged and Frithified Gear pack too.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, EO said:

I'll most likely add a few boonies with the same hunter camo texture to the Ravaged and Frithified Gear pack too.

I love the camo :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Okay, a very small update, this adds 2 Hunter Camo Uniforms based on the GM Combat Uniform...

jqaP0Dy.jpg

MVrUKYR.jpg

mqkw7rO.jpg

The bergen in the screenshots will be added to Ravaged and Frithified Gear very soon, along with a few more Hunter Camo themed pieces.

I know It's not much of an update but it was something that came while I was working on the Wildboars mod, plus it's also nice to share. :icon_biggrin:

Steam Workshop.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

A few more GM Field Uniforms on the way....

UylM6j5.jpg

rJznX42.jpg

Mondkalb has shared a headgear template pack on Discord so I plan on adding some headgear soon too. :rthumb:

• Like 3

EO GM Uniforms has received another small update: Added 2 additional Field Uniforms. (as pictured above. ^^) :icon_biggrin:

Steam Workshop.  

• Like 6

EO GM Uniforms has been updated...

jaRODtS.jpg

Added a Gear Box that contains all retextured uniforms plus a selection of vanilla GM vests and backpacks. :icon_biggrin:

Steam Workshop. 

• Like 6

EO GM Uniforms has been updated....again. :tounge2:

TIQcXOE.jpg

Added a bergen and safari hat in Hunter Camo to compliment the Hunter Uniforms. :rthumb:

Steam Workshop.

• Like 6

Only recently noticed the texture template for the Frag Vest was added to the sample pack from GM... 

x27kWHn.jpg   

E1iKmAq.jpg

n1J1YzT.jpg

AjdyfL3.jpg

...so an impending update will add a a few vests textured to tie in with the uniforms from this pack.

• Like 4