Mo spam, this time the recently added Polish Field uniforms get a wee make-over...

r8n8tYi.jpg  

GZHBfcO.jpg

Rq3oQoH.jpg

chWVjS9.jpg

rD6AJtp.jpg

qUhksoZ.jpg

....coming soon. 😉

• Like 6

EO if you continue doing this you are going to make me buy GM!

Stop it!

🤣

• Haha 2

EO GM GEAR has been updated:

rwP9Van.jpg

B3rj76k.jpg

7u3M4YB.jpg

er7uaMd.jpg

53jlOfN.jpg

Au1fG6f.jpg

Added: 15 Polish Field Uniforms. (Various colors, each color in three variations, plain, rolled, liner)

Added: 9 Frag Vests. (Various colors, each color in three variations, plain, pouch, pouch/barrel)

Mod name has been changed.

EO GM Gear Box updated.

OP has been updated.

Steam Workshop. :thumb:

• Like 5

Can't wait to see some Livonia assets getting this treatment!?

Also, would it be possible to have similar worn out paint for A3's default vehicles?

Next update will focus on retexturing a few of my favorite heads, mainly to give them a more battle weary look with dirtier faces and a few scars here and there...and in Millers case a silver fox make over. 

Spoiler

E8W1E2Y.png

• Like 3

Can these be used with the mod version of GM or full version only?

2 hours ago, LSValmont said:

Can these be used with the mod version of GM or full version only?

To use the retextured gear you will need the Full version of GM, I'm fairly certain the GM Compatibility Data only allows you to preview GM related assets in the Virtual Arsenal for example. 

12 hours ago, EO said:

To use the retextured gear you will need the Full version of GM, I'm fairly certain the GM Compatibility Data only allows you to preview GM related assets in the Virtual Arsenal for example. 

Actually it allows non GM owners to play missions with GM assets just not use the assets themselves but you will be able to see a GM uniform on other players and units just not take them and use them yourself.

Perhaps we need a test, will download the GM mod as soon as I free some Hard Drive space.

• Like 1

Hi! Can we use this mod outside of “Global Mobilisation” and rather in the ARMA 3 base game? I own the Cold War Germany DLC but I’d like this mod in the modern setting of the base game itself. 
pls reply. Thx.

@Percy Fieldsten You can't use thIs mod outside of GM as GM is the main requirement, and if you already own GM as you've stated then you can use the gear in the base game as Arma 3 is a requirement for GM. :icon_biggrin:

22 hours ago, EO said:

@Percy Fieldsten You can't use thIs mod outside of GM as GM is the main requirement, and if you already own GM as you've stated then you can use the gear in the base game as Arma 3 is a requirement for GM. :icon_biggrin:

So can I or can I not? I’m confused.

53 minutes ago, Percy Fieldsten said:

I’m confused.

Yep, me to buddy!......Unless there's something I'm not reading correctly from your original post, I think i answered as best I could. I'm sorry if it's not clear enough.   

1 hour ago, EO said:

Yep, me to buddy!......Unless there's something I'm not reading correctly from your original post, I think i answered as best I could. I'm sorry if it's not clear enough.   

Ok thanks.

May I ask which of the texture in the uniform texture is actually the gloves?

There are many greens and blacks but none of them resembles one. Using the field 11.