LoRo

Invisible / transparent terrain blocks BUG

I started to make my map zero, using the same height map, and I found this error at the bottom of the map, in the lower right corner.

Mapframe:

Spoiler

8192x8192

81920x91920
1 m/px

1024x1024

80 x 80

probe erasing grid.000.v4w and reloading the height map, and generating layers again, but the problem persists, never before had it happened to me.

The map of heights seems to be fine, it looks good in the 2D view of the editor without satellite texture, and I can walk on ... But on the other hand there is also no missing texture error (the white ground would have to be anyway)

also try making a smaller mapframe in that sector and it looks good from the buldozer

Could it be a rvmat problem?

B0sxAM5.jpg

QuQN0WQ.jpg

tZrA7MT.jpg

I want to emphasize that the pbo is packaged with the mikeros tools and I got no error

XlrGylS.png

* only disable the option: rebuild requiered addons

add screenshots:

Spoiler

J5WI5ek.jpg

20AaAHx.jpg

J82H0Zz.jpg

IFQUBD4.jpg

PDbQkmP.jpg

kNvTCQC.jpg

RWBbMqn.jpg

I was able to solve the bug regenerating surface mask layers in 2048px, the process generated approximately 5000 rvmat files less, so I only replaced the rvmat, and preserved the textures of the 1024px mask (1gb vs 3gb) and it works fine

I had the same issue and found the same solution. This wasn't an issue earlier so I wonder what changed to cause it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, opteryx said:

I had the same issue and found the same solution. This wasn't an issue earlier so I wonder what changed to cause it.

Same, I had worked before with that configuration without problems, but I was 99% sure it was a rvmats problem, surely some TB update, I found the solution in discord, but I think it would be nice to have a record in the forum

• Like 1