jonesy_d

Some guidance to Arma 3 Modding

Hello everyone;

I have been playing Arma 3 for quite some time on and off, just recently I  have retired..so lots of free time on my hands..

What I am looking for is how to become more inter-active into the Arma 3 Modding community..so it would be appreciated if some one could inform me on what tools and anything else that would be needed to do this..

Links to what tools and programs needed would be greatly appreciated..I found the link to " Intro to Arma Modding video's " I will start watching once I get all the programs and tools needed..for some projects I have in mind...

Many thanks to all

PS: Being retired is not all that great, your monthly budget..stresses you out alot..

Cheers..

• Like 1

First off... welcome. Modding for arma can be relaxing but it can also add to said stress haha. That's why above all else use mikeros tool suite!

https://pmc.editing.wiki/doku.php

follow the above link and that should set you up with whatever you plan to do. 

I would say once you get started to jump on the arma 3 discord channel as well. You will find tons of people in there who are very talented individuals willing to help as long as you are willing to put in the work. 

Thanks for the Welcome, always nice to hear...

I will follow the link you provided..many thanks..