Chienoki Zhu

Katusha02 - Arma 3 Modding

Hey everyone here!

First, let me introduce myself. I am Chienoki Zhu, also known as Katusha02, a mission and mod creator of Arma 3. I had play arma since back to the cold war assault version, and yes, I'm a otaku that actually like everything in anime, so even modding and map creating I'm still prefer it in anime way. But I actually just began to create mods and missions,  and only had done two of the missions so far ahead.

But anyway, as long as you guys don't against it, I will be more than happy to create and upload/post more mods and maps in the future.

So, now, if you don't mind, here is my first co-op mission I had ever create it, feel free to try it out and give some complain. 😛

X8kOokz.jpg
Download

• Like 2

and also sorry about calling that a map when it suppose to be mission, and it is a co-op mission, is my bad that since English isn't my native language. And yeah I had a little confuse on it.

Here is another mission

6MYMCbv.jpg

Download

BTW, it does require some mods before it could be run, and if you think those are too much, just leave a comment below, and I will delete those unnecessary mods. 🙂

And I have been try to create a nice COD Juggernaut helmet, kind of my first arma 3 mod ever try to made.... and yeah, the logic of the way just made me complete fail over and over, and is not even worth a nice screenshot so i just get a picture of it after all.

I'm giving up. 😞

might as well as just create some nice missions after all.

PeVjSs0.jpg

AaMcefG.jpg

the helmet is on the floor, and there is no texture loaded, everything just went completely wrong.