Dear creators of DayZ.

First let me say I play your game and I am realy enjoying it. You have done best job for this kind of survival postapocalyptic online realistic game. I have been fallowing you since Operation Flashpoint what was the best military simulator for me. Thank you for all your hard work 😉

I woul like to give you some suggestions for the future update:

FOOD: Meet and fruit shall rotten in a time. I would simply add this behavior to already existing slider of content ammount. (Baken food shall rotten in slower peace)

MOVEMENT: Every player I meet in the game is default running. Never have I met the player who is walking around the country. What I think is more realistic. Not everyone is super maraton athlet. I would add more pros to player who is realisticly walking. Like a bit better vission. More ready state stamina for sprinting. Some objects like mushrooms shell be visible from walking pace. And more stuff shall be "found able" if you dont rush. Thus you dont go running while carefully looking around you, arent you? Also learn players to enjoy the scenery. Not just "run for the guns" playstyle. If you prefer to run. I would add a bit blured vission on corners of the screen. And have a less power to sprint after long run. I woul find it more realistic and enjoyable. In real life I do a lot of running so I know how it feels.

SOUND: Hearing foot steps from hen animal shall be removed or use different sound.

ANIMALS: I would add some dangerous animals into the game. I think this would had a big deal in apocalypse. Like a wolf packs in the woods. Snakes. Hornets. You name it... So you have more to be affraid of. (And after some time thay shall conquere the towns as well.)

Other than that? Your game is simply the best. I love the sound you made for everything. Animations are great. Possible social interaction with other players is well done. The stories you can experience with other people on every life is great. Graphic is astonishing. So thank you again for good job.

If someone finds my conclusion interesting please let me know.

Best Regards

Filip Roszka

Hello when arrives the 1.4 update on Xnox one ? Must really stop the dupilications ! we can not anymore… In the next update, you should add to the list of connected players, the number at the top of the list too.

It might be just fine if players who kill other players have physical problems. Much like eating human flesh.
Then the game would be a little more interesting - at the moment you usually meet players and the next moment you get shot. It's not much fun.

Hatchets, axes, shovels and picks break too quickly.

You guys really should read the thread before posting..... you'd only have to read as far as the very first reply. 

Maybe some type of craftable CRUDE RAIN WATER COLLECTOR for drinking(I'm always on Livonia. Irony of dying from thirst on Livonia with the river through the map and all the rain.). I like to keep to myself when I play and enjoy the game how I want to. This would def make a nice addition to my stick shelter city. Wish they would make more craftable survival gear. BTW Captcha from hell. 

As much time as I spend playing DAYZ I'm sick and tired of the cars glitching out and ending up in front of a pole or a tree or another building completely damaged to the point that I lose everything that I have in the car please fix this issue I love playing this game

Xbox series x is there anyway to bring new storages onto console like lockers ect. With a update I really don't think it would be that difficult or why it hasn't been done yet ... Only crates,sea chest an barrels isn't enough an you think there be a lot more to base building as well... Compare to PC DayZ on console is poorly done ..there could be a lot more implemented in it 

• Like 1

With the plate carrier colors being released to dayz I was sad about not having a bdu camouflaged plate and was wondering if that was on the table of plate carriers colors/Camos 

Can we have boats in the game we can use so us that own private servers can build at sea on cheronus map like oil rigs and other stuff

Bohemia Interactive. I think Dayz would be more realistic in a mil-sim setting if you could make infrared lasers for night vision and regular lasers for clearing buildings at night. For more hip fire accuracy. I hope you get this bc you are losing players like crazy not keeping up with todays military technology.

How about a few different length gate and fences. Real world you'd just make a gate/fence the length you want. Maybe even a craftable door

I would absolutely love to see subtypes of the truck. Specifically, I would like to see a fuel truck with a large fuel tank on the back as well as a transport truck that could hold like 6-8 people in the back.

I would most definitely like to see more weapons and possibly weapons for base defense like 50 cals or 30 cals to defend against attackers. The weapons I’d like to see would be machine guns and if possible ww2 weapons just for a more unique game experience with pvp.

Can we plz get controller support on pc my sensitivity is way to high and the steam controller support doesn’t have dayz’s bindings a lot of controller players play dayz on pc I don’t want aim assist or anything crazy like that just to be able to adjust my sensitivity for ads on controller, thank you and I look forward to years of dayz and Bohemia games to come🖤

I've been playing DayZ since console release and have been an almost daily player since. I love everything you guys are doing. My strongest suggestion to you is finding a way to stabilize your servers better when they are at full capacity. Me and my squad usually play at evening hours and during full server pop. The latency issues at full server pop are a life or death situation. I can't count the amount of times I've died due to server lag. If you were to find a way to fix this issue the game would be near flawless.

We need more weapons styled like AR15 

customizations need to be more in depth with all guns

snipers such as the mosin need better scopes like long range 12x 

new better clothing that’s water resistant and still looks good cammo/black/gray

new ammo? 308. Armor piercing/556.45 hollow point

sniper suppressors that maybe have a durably of 70shots or more 

new and improved plate carriers that have arm protection down to elbow 

improve all bag storage? Add 10-30 slots?

knockout times need to go back to being how they were or just not instant wake up times I don’t have enough time to handcuff someone 

Make mark 2 weapons? Slightly improved damage and looks different from original.

Styled suppressors? 
I really love this game I’ve loved it since it came out just needs a little more love for the console players 

please put new items in before the end on the year I’ll personally cashapp someone from Bohemia $100 if they get this done 

On 7/29/2022 at 12:59 PM, GODLIKEcold4311 said:

Xbox series x is there anyway to bring new storages onto console like lockers ect. With a update I really don't think it would be that difficult or why it hasn't been done yet ... Only crates,sea chest an barrels isn't enough an you think there be a lot more to base building as well... Compare to PC DayZ on console is poorly done ..there could be a lot more implemented in it 

I've always wanted to use the shelving you find in garages to put wooden crates on and would also like to be able to upgrade the truck storage so sea chests can replace wooden chests too. Attaching shovels/pick axes/hoes/sledge hammers to the sides of trucks to allow more storage space. Would like to be able to use the carts on farms to hook up to larger vehicles for additional storage options too or the ability to craft one. Someone else mentioned being able to craft a water catcher which would make tarp more useful too!