Sign in to follow this  
svisketyggeren

KOTH spawnpoints to close

I have mentioned this in another post couple years back. Writing again since im not really sure where to lay forward this suggestion.

So KOTH mod if fun and all that, but the spawnpoints are just way to close to the AO. I dont understand why they would make it so u can stand in the spawnpoint and shot all the way into the AO with a tigris or whatever...why??

If the spawnpoints where twice as far away from the AO alot of gameplay would make sense in KOTH. Transporting players with a chopper would make more sense. Using tanks, AA etc would make more sense. As it is now the mod is just to cramped on the ground. Players care less about dying since its just a 30 second chopper ride to the AO anyway.

And no, the solution is not to play infantry only. I want to play with tanks, airplanes etc. Its just to cramped for tanks and airplanes when the spawnpoints are that close.

10 hours ago, svisketyggeren said:

I have mentioned this in another post couple years back. Writing again since im not really sure where to lay forward this suggestion.

So KOTH mod if fun and all that, but the spawnpoints are just way to close to the AO. I dont understand why they would make it so u can stand in the spawnpoint and shot all the way into the AO with a tigris or whatever...why??

If the spawnpoints where twice as far away from the AO alot of gameplay would make sense in KOTH. Transporting players with a chopper would make more sense. Using tanks, AA etc would make more sense. As it is now the mod is just to cramped on the ground. Players care less about dying since its just a 30 second chopper ride to the AO anyway.

And no, the solution is not to play infantry only. I want to play with tanks, airplanes etc. Its just to cramped for tanks and airplanes when the spawnpoints are that close.

KOTH isnt a mod. its a mission file on a server, thus needs to be taken up with the people running the server, not on the BIForums mod section

• Like 1