Cheitan

Prevent vehicle drifting with BIS_fnc_unitPlay

I recorded the motion of a truck with BIS_fnc_unitCapture, and I now want to play this motion with BIS_fnc_unitPlay. No problem so far, the vehicle is doing exactly what I want, but when doing so the tires are scraping on the ground.

I thought adding an AI on the driver seat would help, but nothing changed. How can I get this vehicle to stop braking this way ?

idk a fix but an AI can't help here because it just takes a seat and does nothing. BIS_fnc_unitPlay just plays the recorded data. no way to change the movement except editing the recorded data arrays.

but maybe @johnnyboy knows a solution. I think he used that functions a lot.

• Thanks 1

2014, uh ? 🙄

I think I will drive by myself, period.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, sarogahtyp said:

but maybe @johnnyboy knows a solution. I think he used that functions a lot.

Sorry, I only used unitPlay with boats...no wheels!  Good luck.

I've noticed the same thing but I can also tell you that once you put the mission on dedi in MP the wheels will turn just fine.

1 hour ago, Mr H. said:

I've noticed the same thing but I can also tell you that once you put the mission on dedi in MP the wheels will turn just fine.

I tried. They don't. Still scraping the ground as if it wanted to light up hell's fires.

Depends on the vehicle. The van for example doesn't seen to scrape. I had to experiment with vehicles for one of my scenes to find a non scraper.