I started this project right after GM was announced and upon noticing that it wouldn't contain any fixed or rotary-wing assets upon launch. Still WIP and subject to change.

What it will contain:

• Two units of the Army Aviation Corps that would have operated in the North German Plain during wartime.
  • Accurate airframe markings (In German where applicable) per Bund specs and doctrine.
  • Three helo's per unit with historical aircraft registrations, unit crests, and FRD markings.
  • An additional helo added (BSG) just for fun.

Screenshots

Spoiler

V3iO8JI.png

NsR1wd5.png

2r2yGQC.png

ASDLgGR.png

• Like 17
  • Thanks 3

12 hours ago, DetCord said:

I started this project right after GM was announced and upon noticing that it wouldn't contain any fixed or rotary-wing assets upon launch. Still WIP and subject to change.

What it will contain:

• Two units of the Army Aviation Corps that would have operated in the North German Plain during wartime.
  • Accurate airframe markings (In German where applicable) per Bund specs and doctrine.
  • Three helo's per unit with historical aircraft registrations, unit crests, and FRD markings.
  • An additional helo added (BSG) just for fun.

so are these hueys new models(doesn't look that way), or is it simply a retexture of existing content from mod X or Y? (looks like RHS ones, although i might be wrong)

7 hours ago, PuFu said:

so are these hueys new models(doesn't look that way), or is it simply a retexture of existing content from mod X or Y? (looks like RHS ones, although i might be wrong)

Retex project of the RHS UH-1.

They look really great bud.Nice work.Ever thought of doing a vietnam usmc huey?Just saying...:)

On 5/9/2019 at 6:14 AM, ANZACSAS Steven said:

They look really great bud.Nice work.Ever thought of doing a vietnam usmc huey?Just saying...:)

I thought about it. However, the config process proved so obtuse I gave up on the entire project.

If you ever have another go at it iam happy to help with the config's if i can.:)