UPDATE v1.26

Changelog

October 29th, 2022

v1.26

- Added misc walls and watchtower to FOB.
- Adjusted height of a few sandbag walls and mortar at FOB as they were floating.
- Adjusted position of heli/pad as they were crooked.
- Extended the range of the triggers for the automatic gates at the FOB.
- Removed the Halo.

===========

Misc notes:

- Updated the op with relative information on how the mission plays

please note that you can play this solo having friends is not required, just your going to want to

play this through mp lan unless you have a server you can play it on, to access the mp parameters.

- Halo was removed because its to easy to get killed and just parachute into the mission and continue where you

left off, i want people to actually use their brains and tactics to overcome a challenge, its not meant for run n gunners.

Just keep in mind that you do still have some options:

1. You can respawn, but back at base.

2. If you carry fak or medkit with you in your gear, if you get killed you can revive yourself.

3. you can use heli to return to the AO, and or drive.

- all versions updated!

Cheers!

Update

January 22, 2023

v1.27

- added initPlayerLocal.sqf script that adds code that enables the parameters for
weapon recoil and sway to work as previously the parameters did not work.

- Updated the intro text you see on the screen when the mission starts.

===========

Small update, couple days ago i sorted out some code for the sway and recoil made a video of it,

and realized that in my mission here the parameters for the sway and recoil weren't working, so they have been fixed, and

at the same time i had updated the intro text you see at the bottom right when the mission starts.

I want to thank Rydygier for his help with code related to this, thanks buddy!

• Like 2

Update

Changelog

March 27th, 2023

v1.28 (only No Mods or DLC version)

- Replaced the support modules with HAS Script, as the helicopters using the vanilla
support modules were unreliable and finicky.

Whats HAS script?
Has is short for Hermes Airlift Services, if you want to know more about what
HAS does then see the release thread with all listed features and functions.

Why not update the remaining ISIL Foothold missions with HAS script?

Because they already use HAS Module which has same function as script but easier to use and setup in the mission.

Why replace the vanilla helicopter support using vanilla support modules with HAS?

They were unreliable, and finicky  i'd get into a helicopter and it was a hit or miss i could get them to take me somewhere,

then they wouldn't respawn if they were shot down, although i didn't set the mission up for that so thats my fault.

You can read the features that HAS has in the linked thread above, i have in the mission setup where if you

are going to repel down ropes for a landing, the helicopter will get into position open its doors, and you will be

going down a rope, if your commanding AI then multiple ropes will be deployed and when the ai get to the ground,

they will fan out in whats called an "all around defense" basically a circle of defense until the helicopter pulls its ropes up

and takes off, its pretty immersive.

• Like 1