Minnoww

Problem with the campaign

Hello, I have a problem with the new add-on campaign. When he wants to play a new campaign, instead of running me the one from the new add-on that I check, he turns on campaigns from the Laws Of War add-on. Of course, I bought and installed the add-on and enabled it in Arma 3 launcher. What should I do?

Hello,

do you see the campaign in the full overview? Click on "Singleplayer" in the main menu, then navigate to the "Campaigns" entry. A new page appears that shows a full overview like this.
If "State Scarlet" is not listed there, then GM is not activated. You can activate it via the Arma 3 launcher's DLC tab.

Thanks for answering.

When I click on the campaign button I see "State Scarlet" and when I click on it it it is exactly the same as in the photo you sent. Only when I click the "revert" or "replay" button I get the Laws Of War campaign started.

Try validating your steam files.

I just had the issue, that the campaign was not visible after starting the game with the launcher - although it worked before and the CDLC was turned on (start button was blue).

I stopped, checked that the DLC was marked and started again and this time it was available in the game.

If it is connected to the fact, that the DLC page of the launcher was open, I cannot tell.