Kujari

Fictional africa/middle east themed terrain.
50 villages
Two uncovered sand airfields

Size: 16km x 16km
Cell size: 4
2 million objects

Need Cup terrain core

License:
APL-SA: https://www.bohemia.net/community/licenses/arma-public-license-share-alike

Download link and pictures

• Like 21
  • Thanks 6

Looks really nice! Great job!

Looking forward to exploring this one!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Marine CookCae said:

Hi Temppa would you consider making a Basra, Iraq terrain someday perhaps?

It is ofcourse up to Temppa to say, but from a technical standpoint big city maps usually dont work well in Arma.

Wow @Temppa,

the speed you are posting new, high quality terrains is stunning.

We can't keep up with uploading your terrains to our server and port our Escape missions to them. 🤣

• Like 5

Very beautiful looking! Can't wait to give this a download and check it out. 🙂  Thanks for putting it together for the community to check out and enjoy!

• Like 2

So this looks very well done!

I have too many new - badass - top notch -- maps to mess around on now, I don't know where to begin!?

Temppa, as a long time mission maker, your attention to 1. Beautiful Detail and 2. Functional terrains without a lot of areas for the potential of AI "chokepoints" that can cause issues ....are just some of the reasons I'm always impressed with your releases.  Thank you so much.  And also, thank you for this one as it definitely gives off a great North Africa type vibe as well.  Kudos sir.

• Like 7

Amazing terrrain, its giant, really has a African feeling, well done.

• Like 1

Had the chance to explore further last night and agree with everything that’s been said so far.

Other maps lack the closed in and tight spaces I would imagine in these kinds of countries and the smaller towns. Your map seems to capture the feel nicely.

Again, well done!

Nice job, one more time. I like your maps because haves good balance between performance and detail. Next map Colombia or  someplace in south america, would be nice.

• Like 1

Looks great 🙂 ArmA needs more africa.

Speechless on how fast you create quality terrains. 

• Like 2

This is a great map Temppa! Thanks for all your hard work. I'm also really enjoying Anizay. As one of my coop friends said, you have a great gift for creating very realistic-feeling and atmospheric terrains.

On 4/30/2019 at 12:06 AM, autigergrad said:

Temppa, as a long time mission maker, your attention to 1. Beautiful Detail and 2. Functional terrains without a lot of areas for the potential of AI "chokepoints" that can cause issues ....are just some of the reasons I'm always impressed with your releases.  Thank you so much.  And also, thank you for this one as it definitely gives off a great North Africa type vibe as well.  Kudos sir.

This is what I like about Temppas terrains also. They are pretty, but also functional and tweaked for playability and performance also (within Arma 3 context of course).

I might be a bit biased as I occasionally get a sneak peak on what he is working on, but there are not many maps that consider all aspects as good.

Very carefully constructed map. Sensible use of assets and no wrecks, especially no vanilla wrecks. Roads are perfect for this terrain.  The waterways are amazing, stretching right across the whole map, beautiful like Far Cry 2, especially around sunset. Waterways that are disappointingly missing in the Tanoa map. Thank you for yet another great terrain.

On 4/30/2019 at 9:37 PM, Temppa said:

Thanks for the feedback, i have made lot of changes to heightmap and highlighted colors of the satmap. Few pic from upcoming update: https://imgur.com/a/imfgtnA

Amazing work man, amazing.

@Temppa :

I love the atmosphere of kuraji!
Very beautiful African map !😉