V0.5

+ Added new island to the top left.
+ Added new satellite islands to either side of the central island.

Well this one took more than slightly longer than i wanted it too. Got stuck in a bit of a creative rut with it, but here it is. The next update should be the last of the medium sized islands then its onto the two big boys. Not sure how long updates will take with balancing time against work on CUP Maps 2, but we shall see.

Spoiler

1Zi08Ix.jpg
Tdqpusq.jpg
LckmW9q.jpg
x7bO0iY.jpg
CMlZgyI.jpg

• Like 2

Looking good Ben! And don't worry too much about time between updates I'd say. Good things take time after all. 😉

Looking great!

How do you do the object placing?

Are you alone?

Mostly in game.

I had help with one of the towns and a bit of its adjacent farmland on this one. But the others were solo.

• Like 1

is it possible for a Pandemic/Apocalypse version of the map? decayed buildings, overgrown flora. plane, car, or boat wrecks. nature reclaiming the land with domestic animals turned wild. holdouts and medical evac sites?

V0.6

+ Added new island to the top centre of the map.
^ Improved relief and texture of the satmap.

Last of the medium sized islands done. Onto the bigger ones now and their satellite islands. 

Spoiler

IOXrQXw.jpg

8fBgoKM.jpg

68keXf0.jpg

T7jMAy9.jpg

• Like 6

Love this work, I literally just found this mod and it's exactly what I've been looking for. Thanks! Even unfinished it's a gem. I can't tell you how much I love this map because you've included more than just residential zoning, we have industrial, commercial, and the way you stitch it all together is believable and grounded. Not just buildings flopped next to a road and called a day, hell no. Clutter, fencing, and other elements create a sense of liveliness. Clever to use all A3 assets as well, that is super appreciated. The terrain looks excellent too. Rocks/rock surfaces don't look like sore thumbs; instead, they accent the topography as they ought to. The way you painted/textured areas on the ground to support concrete areas, pathing, mud, etc. is superb. This is a work of art that makes me want to figure out how to do it myself. 👏

• Like 2

V0.7

+ Added large Island on the right.
+ Added new satellite island above the large right island.,

^ Satmap tweaks.

Unfortunately it took a long ass time for an update here. (Been very busy with another project.) But this takes another step towards being finished. 

Enjoy

Spoiler

NfyMIuy.jpg

b6GZfAk.jpg

bYvy2Au.jpg

C4Etc8h.jpg

IXayhnN.jpg

M630To4.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Small hotfix to put in lights that I forgot on the newest island. 

V0.71

+ Added lights to various locations on large right island.
- Tweaked Runway alignment of Sonnai Airport.

Known issues:

Grass/Concrete mismatch at the 22 end of the runway of Sonnai Airport.

• Like 2

Bonjour, je souhaite utiliser votre carte sur un serveur Roleplay (conformément aux directives de Bohemia), seulement l'île qui n'est pas terminée pose problème. Pourriez-vous faire une version sans cette île ? Ou publierez-vous la version finale bientôt ? Merci

Hello, I want to use your map on a Roleplay server (in accordance with Bohemia guidelines), only the island that is not finished is a problem. Can you make a version without this island? Or will you release the finished version soon? Thanks