I'm going to copy and paste an email I sent to a Bohemia representative concerning issues I've found.

There are a few issues with the game I'd like to report.

There is an ongoing issue where the game will crash in the pregame lobby. I recently lost two high tier weapons from this issue. Its before a chance is even provided to buy insurance, which were my intentions. It's disheartening when this happens, and personally kills my motivation to continue playing

Another one is an exploit that allows people to look through solid walls, by simply using their secondary in first person mode, aiming down sights, and walking against any thin wall.

Also, the accuracy increase gained using prone needs to be excluded from shotguns, as it is tremendously overpowered, allowing people to outclass long ranged weapons with any shotgun. 

This one is not really big issues, but something to consider is fixing the ability to instantly recover from prone position with an emote. Alternating the prone and emote button in rapid succession allows the player to slightly levitate and can potentially be used maliciously in conjunction with other exploits.

Lastly, just for the sake of a polished finished product. Knocking the buckets off in the firing range using your avatar resets the ambient music.

• Like 1

I also sent an email to them and they told me to bring my concerns over here. Adding to this thread as I’m seeing similar issues.

——————————————————————

I just purchased Vigor and have been playing quite a bit over the weekend. Loving it so far but one thing that’s a real bummer is paying for item insurance before an encounter and then the encounter crashes at launch and my 60 crowns are still spent without even joining a match. I understand this game is a work in progress, but if you’re going to have a micro transaction system to require people to use their hard earned money to insure their items in game... you may want to consider some form of safety net for loss of sessions, dash boarding, etc. 

Other than this issue, I’m having a ton of fun with this new title and look forward to seeing this game evolve!

18 hours ago, slyfox705 said:

I just purchased Vigor and have been playing quite a bit over the weekend. Loving it so far but one thing that’s a real bummer is paying for item insurance before an encounter and then the encounter crashes at launch and my 60 crowns are still spent without even joining a match. 

Hi and thank you to bringing this to our attention - however, there is actually a backup system for this so basically - if the issue was really caused on our side - meaning you were disconnected from our back-end servers. You should be able to get both the loadout and the crowns back once you start the game again...
However, if this was caused for example by your internet connection there is really nt much we can do..

But we are still working on improving the server stability so hopefully, those problems will occur less and less with time. And you will get all of your game preview crowns back after the progress wipe before the full release of the game. So hopefully this will compensate your loss at least partially. 

Thank yous o much for letting us know and for your support!