• pvp only
    • coop only
  3. 3. what mods do you want?

• none
    • cup
    • rhs
    • ace
    • other

I run a sever that i do development on.  I've developed several projects, but I'm looking to host something people want to play.

here are a couple of my projects.

my advice would be:

port your work to GM DLC ASAP when its possible to have more content available for the new players

should be playable alone and with few friends - upscale with higher player numbers

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, .kju said:

my advice would be:

port your work to GM DLC ASAP when its possible to have more content available for the new players

should be playable alone and with few friends - upscale with higher player numbers

I'm unfamiliar with gm dlc.  My code is locked up minus what i put client side.

Well most people will port their own/or others existing game modes I'd assume

What do you have in mind? GM and Arma discord, or even reddit, may work better to rally some people to a specific project.

I'm down with pretty much anything.  I run a server I can host arma on and would really enjoy rallying together a small community.  my specialization is integration of various code, ai systems, database systems and optimization / debugging.   The server will be up regardless, but it would be wonderful to make more use of it,  warkin.info is a personal site of mine, but it can easily be expanded into a full community, and the warkin discord is there as well, with a Empyrion community already present.  failing that i have been discussing work with some existing communities.

are you more about public server/public game modes, or also interested in tournaments/events (like MP PvP campaign style)

10 hours ago, .kju said:

are you more about public server/public game modes, or also interested in tournaments/events (like MP PvP campaign style)

Either of those work for me.

My system of tweaks will allow a server to run indefinitely and not require a restart.  I'd like to do something with it that people will use.