mondkalb

Arma 3 Creator DLC: Global Mobilization - Cold War Germany

Hay, i looking forward to this great DLC and have a little idea, maybe you make something of it.

"Bis 1990 waren Kanonenjagdpanzer noch in nichtaktiven Panzerjägerkompanien und Panzerjägerzügen der Heimatschutztruppe im Einsatz."

"To 1990 the Kanonenjagdpanzer remained still in use of not active Panzerjägerkompanien and Panzerjägerzügen of the Heimatschutztruppe."

Bundesarchiv_B_145_Bild-F027425-0001,_Ka

16 hours ago, doerBoer said:

Hay, i looking forward to this great DLC and have a little idea, maybe you make something of it.

all more reason to look forward to it, since this cDLC is already released

• Haha 2

Hallo.

I've bought this DLC on steam. It's a mess. I'd like to request refund, but steam won't let me because A) it thinks I've played it 700h+... B) a exceeded 2h gameplay because of how many bugs are in this DLC. Barely passed first mission. Second mission is a mess. I'm not interested in any futher elements of this DLC.

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, MadogPL said:

Hallo.

I've bought this DLC on steam. It's a mess. I'd like to request refund, but steam won't let me because A) it thinks I've played it 700h+... B) a exceeded 2h gameplay because of how many bugs are in this DLC. Barely passed first mission. Second mission is a mess. I'm not interested in any futher elements of this DLC.

Better learn to read so you can read the refund conditions before you buy something. Too bad for you now.

There is a patch about to come out very soon that should fix all the major bugs. Unforunately it is being delayed by BI QA team for more than a month now. But you can launch the dev version which has the patch included already.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 5:01 PM, mondkalb said:

There is no time constraint. Order your AI to stay in File formation. They will then queue up behind you and take the exact route that you are driving. This way they will easily follow you across bridges.

Vielen Danke, Mondkalb!

This was the solution and I was able to continue! Works also for small bridges, when tanks on their own tend to plunge into the ditch.

• Like 1

On 6/8/2019 at 4:49 PM, MadogPL said:

Hallo.

This is why you should read the reviews, and watch video of a DLC before buying. All the issues with this DLC were well documented within a couple of days of the release. 

• Like 1

Starting the Game with GlobMob DLC enabled now prevents to connect to any server thast does not run GlobMob, and those are few, anyway.

All servers exept GlobMob are shown red now, upon connection one gets kicked for unsigned .pbo

Only way to join regular servers now is to diasble DLC.

Better check if this a an BE, or an general DLC problem with unsigned .pbo

with verifySignatures one is to have the same pbos as the server now (except for -serverMod loaded mods) from what i understand

not sure about purely client side/optional mods - maybe the server has to have them loaded now too

6 hours ago, .kju said:

with verifySignatures one is to have the same pbos as the server now (except for -serverMod loaded mods) from what i understand

not sure about purely client side/optional mods - maybe the server has to have them loaded now too

obviously, since only the 2 GM servers show green. Currently, normal MP function of ArmA III is not given when GM is loaded. To joisn a vanilla server like warlords, I have to unload all DLC.

This is the last nail to the coffin for already weak GM MP gameplay. GM is now no more integral part of ArmA III but really works like a 20$ 3rd party mod incompatible with base game.

35 minutes ago, Beagle said:

obviously, since only the 2 GM servers show green. Currently, normal MP function of ArmA III is not given when GM is loaded. To joisn a vanilla server like warlords, I have to unload all DLC.

This is the last nail to the coffin for already weak GM MP gameplay. GM is now no more integral part of ArmA III but really works like a 20$ 3rd party mod incompatible with base game. 

It was said at once that GM DLC would not be the same as previous DLC. What would those who have not bought GM DLC, not downloaded gigabytes to your PC.

12 minutes ago, lex__1 said:

It was said at once that GM DLC would not be the same as previous DLC. What would those who have not bought GM DLC, not downloaded gigabytes to your PC.

But, it just worked right until this last update yesterday.

a mix of GM and non GM active causes issues with sounds and the vanilla arsenal (at least its default call)

what is needed is:

+ free/demo GM CDLC version to allow non owners also play (needs other mods though, unless GM would make one faction or infantry F2P)

+ CDLC filter in the server browsers to see only GM supported servers

• Like 2

That is and was not the issue.

The current issue is that: before the GM patch on Wednedday I could join non GM servers with GM loaded with no problem. Now, after the Update, I can ONLY join the official 2 GM servers (those 2 that are always empty for weeks). If I want to join any regular ArmA III server, I have to unload all DLC.

BEFORE PATCH GM behaved like a DLC on client side, it did not stop me to join an vanilla server

AFTER PATCH GM is a unsigned mod I have paid 20€ for, that prevents me from joining a vanilla server.

• Confused 1

as said it changed (aka GM got its own bikey) as the mixed loading was causing missing sounds for players - yeah BI should fix the root issue.

at the same time it is meaningful to have GM have its own BI key and admins to explicitly tell if people should be able to join with GM or not

in short you just unload GM if you dont use it in MP, like any other mod, and you load GM if its required

• Like 2

Has anyone else found that the FlakPz has too much armor? Leopards will die to a few RPGs but the FlakPz seems to take little if any damage from them. This was all tested with vanilla BTW. 

I'm Sorry if this is the wrong place. Just thought it was worth bringing up. I am absolutely loving the DLC please keep up the good work!

> Lack of icons (for mod / dlc group) in Arsenal vehicles tab.

In Global Mobilization DLC Compatibility Data for Non-Owners there is lack of icons when browsing content in Arsenal. Hard to tell the origin of item, main game / mod.

10 hours ago, Glow said:

> Lack of icons (for mod / dlc group) in Arsenal.

In Global Mobilization DLC Compatibility Data for Non-Owners there is lack of icons when browsing content in Arsenal. Hard to tell the origin of item, main game / mod.

DZssmQw.jpg

i don't see any problem with the arsenal and vanilla+Global Mobilization DLC Compatibility Data for Non-Owners

Go to vehicles tab.

Room clearing on this terrain is a nightmare.

I love it.

Well done.

That is all.

On 6/14/2019 at 10:51 AM, mushik said:

Vielen Danke, Mondkalb!

This was the solution and I was able to continue! Works also for small bridges, when tanks on their own tend to plunge into the ditch.

You can't move tanks in single player as a unit.  You must play a tank as a single unit, and guide each one  carefully over rivers, etc.

Hi, i'm kind of stuck in the singleplayer campaign.

In mission 7 ("Tit For Tat") i went too far away from my comrades which triggered "AWOL" as mission 8 (desertion, going to prison, end of game).

No matter how many times I try to restart mission 7 and doing it right - after completion i still go to the AWOL-Mission-Ending.

I dont want to delete my progress and start over at the beginning, so can someone who at least completed mission 7 please send me his file in which the progress is saved?

That should be it:

c:\Users\xxx\Documents\Arma 3\Saved\gm\gm_missions\gm_campaign_01\campaign.sqc

Thanks a lot!

Heya Formtapez!

Once the AWOL is triggered, this ends the campaign.
I think the problem lies somewhere else: In order to redo the mission, you'll have to use the "Revert" button to set the Campaign's progress back to before that mission. Currently it thinks that mission was completed with the AWOL ending, and thus terminates fully. The "Replay" button simply replays the mission without changing the outcome of the campaign's next step.

So I suspect you're attempting to fix the outcome of the campaign by using the Replay button. Try using the Revert button instead.

• Like 1

Hey mondkalb, thanks for your quick reply.

"Revert" totally works. It's a shame that i didn't tried that yet 🙄

Thanks for your support!

• Thanks 1

Is there any reason (creative or otherwise) why this CDLC does not seem to support magazineWells technology?

I bought this CDLC purely for the added content rather than the singe player campaign, and was quite surprised to see a complete lack of compatibility with popular content created by other mod teams of the community, as well as vanilla assets (ammunition,...).
I figured this was overlooked somehow and would be added later. 4 gigabyte of updates later and i see no sign of magazineWells implementation on the changelog.

So maybe someone can explain this decision. The vanilla game has added this, and many other mods offered for free as well, so i cant quite understand why this paid for CDLC does not feature it.

Perhaps its a creative decision (which i dont understand). If it was motivated by realism it also makes 0 sense imho. Maybe i am missing something?

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

GM makes full use of magazineWells for every single weapon in the addon since the first release. Can you please elaborate on what exactly it is you are expecting to be able to do?

• Like 3