RaDan

BattlEye initialization failed

Hi, I wrote first to the BattlEye service, but they told me that they were engaged only in bans, and they sent me to the developers. The situation is this: "BattlEye initialization failed", played 1700 hours. I play only on servers with BattlEye. Suddenly, he stopped letting me to the servers. I read and tried everything that I found on the BattlEye website, and generally on the Internet, right up to reinstalling Windows. Windows 10 with all updates. Everything runs as administrator. The BattlEye process is loading and working properly. All protection is disabled and there are no viruses or malware. I'm at a dead end.

Have you verified your game files?

Have you reinstalled battleye separately? 

Does this happen on all servers?  In other words, can you join any of the official servers?

I tried everything. This happens only with servers that require BattlEye, for the rest everything works fine. I remembered that I have DayZ SA, and now I installed it, and I am confused, how is it possible that DayZ SA works fine, but in ARMA problems? Are there different BattlEye? WTF? What have you done there BIS?

"Tried everything" means - tried everything.

1 hour ago, RaDan said:

"Tried everything" means - tried everything.

So what do you want us to do?

If you are not developers, then you are clearly powerless, but from the BIS team, I would like some practical solutions and actions since I bought Army 3 with all DLCs, and now it all lays a dead weight. I need everything to work again, or I get the money back, there is no third option.

10 hours ago, RaDan said:

If you are not developers, then you are clearly powerless, but from the BIS team, I would like some practical solutions and actions since I bought Army 3 with all DLCs, and now it all lays a dead weight. I need everything to work again, or I get the money back, there is no third option.

You're in the wrong place.  This forum is for players to help other players.  If you want the devs to help you you've got to make a topic on the feedback tracker.  Link is in one of the pins in this subforum.