Hard_sheep1998

Name of the player where the functions is called

I was doing some editing yesterday i added a table on which i added a addaction. Now the thing is when i try to get the players name from the action it sometimes outputs my name then a name of a friend etc. So i was using   systemchat format["%1", name player]; and it didnt output me the name of the player who clicked on the action. Is there any other way to get the name?

code? where and how executed? help us to help you and provide infos!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, sarogahtyp said:

code? where and how executed? help us to help you and provide infos!

systemchat format ["%1", name player];

Basically this but just with BIS_fnc_MP so that everyone see my message.

player returns the local player object of the machine where the player command is executed!

if u send that command to all machines then all clients should see their own name.

Note: BIS_fnc_MP is deprecated. Use remoteExec instead!

If you want to have more help then provide more info. Or maybe your code is a top secret thing?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, sarogahtyp said:

player returns the local player object of the machine where the player command is executed!

if u send that command to all machines then all clients should see their own name.

Note: BIS_fnc_MP is deprecated. Use remoteExec instead!

If you want to have more help then provide more info. Or maybe your code is a top secret thing?

oh thats true my mistake let me take the name first and then send it via remoteexec what a stupid mistake 😄 thanks