Twiznak

Trigger activated by a Warlords sector's controlling side?

Hello. How do you activate a trigger, when a warlords sector is controlled by Blufor? I am asking because I have reward objects "hideObjectGlobal True" at HQ. I need to know how to activate the "hideObjectGlobal False" triggers when certain sectors are controlled by Blufor. Please help.

You can use:

BIS_WL_sectors select {_x getVariable "BIS_WL_sectorSide" == WEST}

If you're looking for a specific name, search in:

BIS_WL_sectors select {_x getVariable "BIS_WL_sectorSide" == WEST}  apply { _x getVariable "name"}

On 4/15/2019 at 12:26 PM, pierremgi said:

You can use:

BIS_WL_sectors select {_x getVariable "BIS_WL_sectorSide" == WEST}

If you're looking for a specific name, search in:

BIS_WL_sectors select {_x getVariable "BIS_WL_sectorSide" == WEST}  apply { _x getVariable "name"}

Hello, Thank you for the reply. the variable name of the sector I am checking the side of is Sec_1 . When I enter 

BIS_WL_sectors select {_x getVariable "BIS_WL_sectorSide" == WEST}  apply { _x getVariable "Sec_1"}

in the triggers activation field, it returns this error:  !Condition: Type Array, expected Bool 

Please show me what I am doing wrong.

Normal, for a trigger condition you need to write:

"Sec_1" in (BIS_WL_sectors select {_x getVariable "BIS_WL_sectorSide" == WEST}  apply { _x getVariable "name"})

Here "name" means that you're applying the variable "name" to the array of sectors. That isn't  an example you'd have to replace!

So, as you don't know the variable for sectors L:alpha1... or something like that, but you know the name of the sectors (you gave them a name or the nearest location by default... ) it's easier to search for something you can read (the name) instead of the logic variable.

Important: searching for a string is case sensitive