Hi!

Cant remember how to get the bluepirnt background back into objectbuilder when I´ve closed it and start it up again? Is it really necessary to do the whole thing over and over again, I mean to fit it to the backgorund and so on...

Hope I´m not to blurry in my question.

//Andreas

When you say blueprint do you mean the wire mesh will show in other lods? Because that's in the option menu. 

or do you mean showing a picture in the background of the lod. For that you press 'a' then draw the picture box. Then right click it and load an image in

8 hours ago, m1lkm8n said:

When you say blueprint do you mean the wire mesh will show in other lods? Because that's in the option menu. 

or do you mean showing a picture in the background of the lod. For that you press 'a' then draw the picture box. Then right click it and load an image in

Thanks for your reply.

I mean a picture in the background lod, to act as an blueprint, i´ve got it there before, but everytime I restart obejctbuilder I need to do all the stuff again. Make it fit and scale it and so on..

9 hours ago, tonner said:

Thanks for your reply.

I mean a picture in the background lod, to act as an blueprint, i´ve got it there before, but everytime I restart obejctbuilder I need to do all the stuff again. Make it fit and scale it and so on..

Easiest way to do that would be to apply the blueprint as a texture to a face at the back of your model. That way its always there and can be reloaded each time you restart O2 by selecting the face (or faces if you do it on an inside-out box for tope/front/side views etc.) and then pressing 'A', right-clicking and selecting the 'Background Form Face' option.

15 hours ago, Jackal326 said:

Easiest way to do that would be to apply the blueprint as a texture to a face at the back of your model. That way its always there and can be reloaded each time you restart O2 by selecting the face (or faces if you do it on an inside-out box for tope/front/side views etc.) and then pressing 'A', right-clicking and selecting the 'Background Form Face' option.

Thanks! It works if I reload the textures and so on. 

👍