PortalGunner

Cannot disable Dynamic Group System [Help]

Hi.

So I thought I would add a mission parameter to our Zeus template to allow the Dynamic Groups System to be toggled at mission start. Turns out now I can't disable it. 

This is what I have right now:

Spoiler

GroupMode = (paramsArray select 8);

switch (GroupMode) do {
	// Disabled
	case 0:
	{
		sleep 0.1;
		["Terminate"] call BIS_fnc_dynamicGroups;
		["TerminatePlayer", [player]] call BIS_fnc_dynamicGroups;
	};
	// Enabled
	case 1:
	{
		sleep 0.1;
		["Initialize", [true]] call BIS_fnc_dynamicGroups;
		["InitializePlayer", [player, true]] call BIS_fnc_dynamicGroups;
	};
};

The first time I ran the commands in case 1, the dynamic groups system was enabled. However when I restarted the mission (and MP server) with the parameter set to Disabled, I was still able to press the Team Switch button and access the UI. Stumped, I even completely removed the parameter and .sqf file and restarted the game, and it was still on. So I readded the script/param and inserted the Terminate code, yet it still won't disable. It messes with ACE group management, so I'd really like to get this fixed. It's possible I'm missing something simple but I am very confused. 

Edit: I believe it's a problem within 'mission.sqf' because it happens if I remove all other files. As to where within it I have no clue. Here's a link.
I have a workaround (updated code above) but I still don't understand why it's enabling in the first place.

Edited by PortalGunner