Onno

Best place for Arma 4 proposals?

I was wondering in which way any suggestions for Arma 4 (in my case more tech focussed desires for editing and portability) would best be put up for discussion on the forums.

Alternatively, is there a feedback tracker/issue board which fulfils this role?

Here's what you do to make Arma 4 pefect: Keep everything about Arma 3 except the physics. I think the Euphoria engine used in Grand Theft Auto 5 would be perfect for soldier movement. Obviously, retain all of the special shooting positions and crouch/prone variations in A3.

That's literally the only complaint I have about this series. The character movement is pretty cheesy and clunky.

Oh, and a realistic armor penetration/deflection system like World of Tanks or something.

@Dallas Medina I was actually asking where the right place to put up such suggestions, not for the actual suggestions themselves.

Not fan of speculations, I get back when BI  announce( if ever) Arma 4 .

20 hours ago, Onno said:

I was wondering in which way any suggestions for Arma 4 (in my case more tech focussed desires for editing and portability) would best be put up for discussion on the forums.

Alternatively, is there a feedback tracker/issue board which fulfils this role?

Closing - please use the following thread - https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/210982-arma-4-a-look-to-the-future/