W. Diaz

ArmA 3 server error with Map

( This might be the wrong place to post this, I did not see any Technical Support forums so I assumed this would be the best place. )

For the last few hours, myself and some guys have been working on our server, upon us completing the map and uploading we get some kind of error we don't know what it is, we're looking for help because we're kinda stumped - no, very stumped)

We are using TADST to run our server, on a Windows 10 RDP - 90gb ram with 2 dual core - It should be running server, but Win 10 has a less advanced firewall. 

Here is the screenshot of the error:

3sBjNYr.png

Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks! 

Try different mission, the one you are using cannot load some asset that looks like modded. Steamid warning as well maybe you need to manually change that. And yes you are right this is not the place, there is also troubleshooting forum and server administrator forum.

Yeah it seems to be the mission file, we could load an Altis one with the same mods on it - its just on this Malden 2035 that the errors are throwing back on. 

Is there anyway we can get this Malden file to work? or is it kinda just broke? 

i recommend that you report ur own opening post and write there that you opened it on the wrong forum. a mod will read it and maybe shift it to Servers & Administration then.

your error looks like a mod problem like KK told. Maybe a server or client side mod problem or maybe in mission.sqm. idk i did those server things long ago and don't remember

A quick google search tells me that "zed2_civil" seems to be included in CUP Terrains. You are probably missing that mod on your server.