That might be a dumb question, asked many and many times but the"Search" button didnt help me, so..

How can I end the line and start to write from the following? Just pressing start does not work and I tried a few different options but nothing..

Thanks people.

In Diary Record?

"Your first line<br/>your 2nd line<br/>your 3rd line"

• Like 3

That helps!

One more thing: how do I rename a team to show a custom name in the player selection in the mission?

I changed already the name and on the left hand side list it shows my name - and not Alpha 1-1, ecc -.

Thank you.

11 hours ago, Black_Ice931 said:

That helps!

One more thing: how do I rename a team to show a custom name in the player selection in the mission?

I changed already the name and on the left hand side list it shows my name - and not Alpha 1-1, ecc -.

Thank you.

Using CBA addon you can use the option on the below video. It's in spanish but you can see the idea.

Spoiler

• Like 1

Well, no reason to start a new topic, even if that is totally different:

I need to create a trigger that activates only when a player is inside. I tried many different things but didn't work and I could find anything workable in here.

Any help?

Thanks

yes I do, but, as I said, they didnt work - that's why I ask stupid questions in here 😭

• Like 1

Strange! any player works. Are you sure your trigger has an area? Or did you modify the condition field? or what about the on act field?