bijx

Zeus Mission Generator – In-Browser Mission Script Generator with newly added functions!

www.ZeusMissionGen.com

So after playing Arma 3's public Zeus mode for a while now, I've noticed that sometimes you get into a server with a bunch of cool people and they want a mission quick. The problem is that it takes a while to think of a good story and even longer to implement it. Now we actually have a way to shorten one or both of those processes, the Zeus Mission Generator. I built this website for Zeus' who need quick inspiration for a mission. The generator does two things: gives you random mission ideas, and creates scripts that can be pasted into the debug console to create fully made missions and starting points right from the get-go.

Features

• Gives random ideas for missions
  • Creates scripts for pre-made playerbase (starting point for your missions)
  • Can generate up to 7 static pre-made missions on the map so players can operate while you're creating your op

Newly I've introduced a options for player bases including size (small, large), and whether to include aircraft and foot patrols. I'll be adding more features such as new base locations and maps in future updates, so if you have any ideas let me know here. Also I am aware that the debug console no longer works on official public zeus servers, but they still work on unofficial public zeus servers.

DGerEyr.jpg

• Like 4

Thanks! Great job!

Really interesting ideas for op's.

In my opinion, it would be good to add some kind of a description to "Generate Missions" tab, because it's hard to see what command is doing.

Otherwise, it's good to have a site like this! Have a wonderful day!

Interesting idea idea and looks like decent execution so far 👍

My advice would be to open up a discord server to build a community and a github (or similar) project space to get input and other people to join in the effort.