The Grim Reefer

The good, the bad, the Vigor.

My friend bought me Vigor over Xbox one and though quite frustrated the first few matches, I've quickly become hooked. 

This game has so much potential to fill a huge void in gaming that spans multiple genres. 

Let me go on an rant with no clear structure lol...

Most glitches I've encountered have already been talked about on here. 

We know the gunplay is garbage right now and that it's being worked on (thank you) 

The Silver Squirrel is pretty much a God gun and should honestly just be removed from the game because once corrected; nobody is going to use it anymore. 

The Remy 870 shows its bolt cocked back with a shell visible in the chamber AT ALL TIMES (not sure if anyone has pointed that out) 

Shelter building is legit, though the option to have a teammate join your shelter pre-multiplayer match would be awesome. so that for instance, I could practice fire fights and shooting at a moving target with my buddy without us actually killing eachother. 

I found a serial killers cabin on a map? It was a creepy unmarked location with a bloody teddy bear, some tools, and missing persons poster  (found the same missing persons poster on other maps- super interesting detail that I feel should lead to some kind of reward)

WE NEED A H.U.D

Hear me out...

A simple mini map or AT LEAST an icon to notify us where our teammate is in the event of getting split up. 

Stoked to patiently await the full release. 

Nice work! 

I'd like to add that it may be worthwhile to turn off friendly fire just for the fact that two players working as a team can effectively duplicate entire loadouts and share weapons. 

One player goes into match with pistol or knife

Player two goes in with full loadout, buys insurance

Player one kills player two and takes his gear

Player one exits the match and then they swap roles. 

You can very easily duplicate weapons, ammo, and consumables in this fashion if you're unafraid to spend cash/crowns. 

Thank you for your detailed feedback! Glad you are enjoying Vigor so far. I will make sure to forward your feedback on weapons and friendly fire to the team for further discussion. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Now when it comes tot he mini-map situation - we do not plan to add mini maps for a single reason - to keep the UI as clean as possible, but we are working on markers above teammates so this should help. 

Thank you so much! 

• Thanks 1

Hi TGR,

You make a very valid point, and you have in my view uncovered a probable cheat.

The Devs need to address it.

• Like 1

Pyrit assured me that they are looking into that. It's our jobs as gamers to not exploit things like this and let the dev's correct it. 

All in due time. 

Whether its turning friendly fire off or limiting a player from looting their squads body if the game recognizes that friendly fire occurred. 

Interested to see the resolve they take. 

• Like 1