On 4/9/2019 at 2:02 AM, Jnr4817 said:

I tested the manual add for now and it works great. Only issue is the editor placed vehicle wont respawn, even if using the editor respawn module. Not sure if can be solved.

If whitelistzones are added, can each zone have the ability to define each param (GF_EXO_Cleaner_Spawn_Enabled, GF_EXO_Cleaner_Spawn_Loop, GF_EXO_items_number)

For example, a shooting range, you'd want the targets (wrecked vehicles) to respawn after so many seconds (30-120), so the range can continue to be used.

If you place an object in the editor ( vehicle ) you can't respawn this after adding the code ?

In order to achieve this , you need to add an extra loop with the type of vehicles  and the variable must change , once they are destroyed , to spawn the code again.

But if the changes are that much , then we are talking about a different script.

i love this script but am haveing trouble implementing it.

its been installed script version on my server and they spawn just fine BUT.............

they are all showing on my map, all the item are labeled?

AAAAND they wont explode, they behave like loot items, moveable and packable. non destructable?

were did i get turned around? a setting i have yet to adjust?

• Like 1

On 2/6/2020 at 6:30 AM, GOMERSGOOD said:

i love this script but am haveing trouble implementing it.

Hello there GOMERSGOOD !

Sorry that i didn't reply , i was away !

Send me if it's possible (in a message ) your mission files and i'll check as well if the script needs any update.