AdirB

Animation Playing Globally For Everyone

Hello, I'm trying to make a script that allows players to play animations, however, when one executes the script, everyone plays the animation.

Right now, when one executes the script, everyone plays the animation. I'm using BIS_fnc_MP.

I'm trying to make it so the animation plays only on the machine that executed the script, but visible for everyone else.

How can I do this? Thanks!

It's not easy to help you without your code(s). We don't know how did you script that and what condition (if any) you applied to run your code.

4 hours ago, pierremgi said:

It's not easy to help you without your code(s). We don't know how did you script that and what condition (if any) you applied to run your code.

fnc_idle_animations = {	
	private["_animation"];
	_animation = _this select 0;

player switchMove _animation;
	player addEventHandler ["AnimDone", 
	{
		params[ "_unit", "_anim" ];
		if (_anim == "c4coming2cDf_genericstani4") then 
		{
			_unit switchMove "c4coming2cDf_genericstani4";
		};
	}
	];
}
_Idle_Anims_Action = ["Idle_Anims", "Idle Animations", "", {}, {}] call ace_interact_menu_fnc_createAction;

["Man", 1, ["ACE_SelfActions"], _Idle_Anims_Action, true] call ace_interact_menu_fnc_addActionToClass;

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Idle_Stop_Condition = {
	animationState player == "c4coming2cDf_genericstani4" || animationState player == "HubStanding_idle1" || animationState player == "HubStanding_idle2" || animationState player == "HubStanding_idle3" || animationState player == "Acts_AidlPercMstpSloWWrflDnon_warmup_3_loop" || animationState player == "Acts_AidlPercMstpSlowWrflDnon_warmup03" || animationState player == "Acts_AidlPercMstpSlowWrflDnon_warmup04"
};

_Idle_Stop_Statement = {
	["","fnc_idle_animations"] call BIS_fnc_MP;
};

_Idle_Stop_Action = ["Idle_Stop", "Stop Animation", "", _Idle_Stop_Statement, Idle_Stop_Condition] call ace_interact_menu_fnc_createAction;

["Man", 1, ["ACE_SelfActions", "Idle_Anims"], _Idle_Stop_Action, true] call ace_interact_menu_fnc_addActionToClass;

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

_condition = {
	animationState player == "amovpercmstpsraswrfldnon" || animationState player == "amovpercmstpslowwrfldnon"
};

_Idle_1_Statement = {
	["c4coming2cDf_genericstani4","fnc_idle_animations"] call BIS_fnc_MP;
};

_Idle_1_Action = ["Idle_1", "Idle 1", "", _Idle_1_Statement, _condition] call ace_interact_menu_fnc_createAction;

["Man", 1, ["ACE_SelfActions", "Idle_Anims"], _Idle_1_Action, true] call ace_interact_menu_fnc_addActionToClass;

22 hours ago, pierremgi said:

Can you help me please?

1 hour ago, AdirB said:

Can you help me please?

Perhaps someone skilled with ACE mod. Personally, I never ever use it.

Try this:

[ace_player, 'ANIMATION_CLASSNAME'] remoteExec ['switchMove', 0]

• Like 1