Snoopy_Snoopy

Make the trigger activate when there is an object in it.

Hello, i make mission and i have a little problem. I need, when an object is in a trigger, the trigger is activated. 
Example:
Object name - aP1
When "aP1" in trigger x=50; y=50, trigger be activated.
I trying use "aP1 in thislist", but it's doesn't work. 
In ARMA 3 - it's work. Can somebody help me?

I've not touched A2 in a few years and I know things have changed over that time but I do remember (grouping or syncing) an an object to the trigger, I think you then get a different choice of options in one of the menus.

There is also the intrigger function https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/BIS_fnc_inTrigger

I think you can use this in the condition something like   [thistrigger, aP1] call BIS_fnc_inTrigger  but don't blame me if it doesn't work.

27 minutes ago, f2k sel said:

I've not touched A2 in a few years and I know things have changed over that time but I do remember (grouping or syncing) an an object to the trigger, I think you then get a different choice of options in one of the menus.

There is also the intrigger function https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/BIS_fnc_inTrigger

I think you can use this in the condition something like   [thistrigger, aP1] call BIS_fnc_inTrigger  but don't blame me if it doesn't work.

Оkay, i try this... Right now.
--------------------------------------------
OH THANKS YOU GOD, I APPRECIATE IT! And the last question - Can i make trigger be activated by 2 or more objects? Like a:
[thistrigger, aP1] call BIS_fnc_inTrigger; or [thistrigger, aP2] call BIS_fnc_inTrigger;
?

Don't use the ; between the command and it should be fine.

[thistrigger, aP1] call BIS_fnc_inTrigger or  [thistrigger, aP2] call BIS_fnc_inTrigger

[thistrigger, aP1] call BIS_fnc_inTrigger and  [thistrigger, aP2] call BIS_fnc_inTrigger

25 minutes ago, f2k sel said:

Don't use the ; between the command and it should be fine.

[thistrigger, aP1] call BIS_fnc_inTrigger or  [thistrigger, aP2] call BIS_fnc_inTrigger

[thistrigger, aP1] call BIS_fnc_inTrigger and  [thistrigger, aP2] call BIS_fnc_inTrigger

Yes, it's what about i'm talking. Thanks you!