TorpolM

"Too many virtual memory requiment" Error

After 1.90 update,game has crashed with "Too many virtual memory requirement" error on server and client.
The crash happend on sometimes server or some client when 30 min ~ 1 hour from mission start.
I found the crash is only happend when more than 50 players in server.(Our server is playing role playing coop mission,So players are constant.)
However,sometimes games has not crashed with no changes server config,mods preset and so on.

Server Error Log

Does this also happen when you're running no mods on the server? 

What is in your parameter file?  (be sure to redact any passwords if you decide to share it here)

arma3server_x64.exe" "-par=SERVER\arma2oa.par"

Arma2oa != Arma 3.. That seems weird..
Why are you loading so many terrains? I'd recommend to only load the terrains that you're already using. Cuts down on memory usage and speeds up server start time.

You are loading atleast 3 different versions of RHS it seems. Atleast that's what the version info of the pbo's says, I don't know if RHS team always updates all their pbo's.

Too many virtual blocks can be caused by scripts that allocate too many values.

On 4/9/2019 at 7:53 AM, Dedmen said:

Too many virtual blocks can be caused by scripts that allocate too many values.

@DedmenCan you explain this to me - im working on a mod with a helluva alot a scripts yet every mission with more than 10 units , eventually I get this CTD 'Too many Memory Blocks etc'. Do you mean too many variables running or can you give me some advice on how to track down the culprit?

On 4/14/2019 at 2:15 AM, froggyluv said:

Do you mean too many variables running or can you give me some advice on how to track down the culprit?

Constantly creating new variables. Or constantly pushing values into an array so it just get's bigger and bigger forever till the game crashes.

• Thanks 1