Amerisun

Tripple Monitors without Nvidia Surround?

I was just curious if there is a way to configure Arma 3 (even if I have to edit config files) to allow me to use my 3 monitors and not configure the NVidia Surround?  I have a 2080ti, and if I turn on Nvidia surround it works great in Arma, but most other games can't handle it.

I also play Eve Online, and that game plays fine across three monitors without Nvidia surround, so I was hoping Arma is one of those engines that even if you have to tweak a config file you can configure it to work fine across 3 monitors?

It must be a pain for the engine developers of a game to support multiple monitor setups, Eve does it great, hoping that Arma will also?

Arma has a tripleMonitor config entry yeah. In your My Documents/Arma 3/ userprofile config I think. But you first have to get the game to render across all three monitors, and I think that's what Nvidia surround does?

Yeah, I can configure the graphics in Arma for tripple head (5780x1080) resolution, but it only renders on one monitor unless I have NVidia surround enabled (which I can't, because most other games and windows apps work like shit with it enabled).  I was hoping there was a way to trick Arma 3 into playing across all three monitors without having to enable Nvidia surround.