Sign in to follow this  
Kain181

Move equiped attachments into backpack or container

Hi guys!!

I'm creating a weapon modification module with the removeweapon and addweapon commands.
But when my script works, it logically deletes the current attachments from the player's weapon.
There is some way to move the attachments currently used to a specific container and then apply the remove / add commands.

Thank you

17 minutes ago, Kain181 said:

Hi guys!!

I'm creating a weapon modification module with the removeweapon and addweapon commands.
But when my script works, it logically deletes the current attachments from the player's weapon.
There is some way to move the attachments currently used to a specific container and then apply the remove / add commands.

Thank you

Something like this maybe:

{test additemcargo [_x,1];player removePrimaryWeaponItem _x} forEach (primaryWeaponItems player);

With an ammocrate named test this will remove every item on the players primary weapon and put it into the crate.

Cheers

• Like 2

On 4/6/2019 at 10:00 AM, Grumpy Old Man said:

Something like this maybe:

{test additemcargo [_x,1];player removePrimaryWeaponItem _x} forEach (primaryWeaponItems player);

With an ammocrate named test this will remove every item on the players primary weapon and put it into the crate.

Cheers

Uoaa!! It works perfectly !!!

Thank'u so much!!

• Thanks 1