Sign in to follow this  
flanders25

Looking for help CH-46E Sea Knight

Hi there, 

As sad as it is to say, NightIntruder has become busy with things in life and has decided to not release the CH-46E him & I had been working on. He would not like any of his work released, and I will respect that. So, I am starting the project over on my own. I have the base model, and I am looking for some skilled people in the modeling and texturing department to help me bring this bird to life. I am an MV-22 Crew Chief in real life, so I am quite busy. And I really need any support possible to make this project happen, even if that means handing the model and what I have over to bigger mod development teams who are willing to make it a reality for the Arma 3 community. I'm looking for any help. 

Sorry for the lack of communication recently and I hope everyone is doing well,

Rob

• Like 2

I wonder if this is something @firewill would be willing to take on. I know a lot of ppl were looking forward to the CH46 😉

Hi flanders25

2 things:

• I would suggest you not to say what you do IRL on a public forum - especially the nature of your job as it's considered sensitive.
  • If I were you, you can contact either CUP team or RHS team to see if they can help you. Or, if you're busy, give away the work you've done so far to let them keep up while you're busy.