Good evening all, I'm back again with a little problem that I can't figure out how to solve. I have quite a few mods running, and they all work perfectly fine. However, there are particular vehicles in various mods that have a problem that I'm not sure can be fixed on my end or if these should go to the mod creators because I've never had this problem before. So basically what happens, is when I place a group of units into a specific set of vehicles or place a specific set of units into any vehicle I run into a problem where my units kind of get "stuck" in the middle of the aircraft. What I mean by this is when I place them as an entire group or individually, they spawn into one spot, thus when I start the scenario they seem to stay that way and cause  a bunch of glitches like an AI's head will  be stuck in the propeller of the aircraft and then dies as soon as the engine starts. It's quite annoying so if anyone could help me, or possibly point me in the direction of the correct forum/post, that'd be highly appreciated. Thank you.

3 minutes ago, socs said:

AI's head will  be stuck in the propeller

such bugs should be reported to mod creators

2 hours ago, sarogahtyp said:

such bugs should be reported to mod creators

At least! Or ICC...