Sign in to follow this  
TheYetiBum

Weapon balancing & Weapon Levels

Hi, love the game its exceptionally fun, decides a few minor bugs & being an EU players so suffering from quite high lag with it being a smaller player base. i have a few things id like to offer feedback for.

• The Silver Squirrel shotgun seems more like an end game craftable weapon with its one tap capability and range, i often one tap players with this even when completely hip firing.

I believe drastically decreasing its damage unless in full ADS would negate how OP it is.

• The Suomi is also increadibly strong for a weapon i could craft quite early on, with 71 round magazine, very little recoil & one of the clearest Iron sight in the game it quite honestly fews like a 71 round full auto sniper rifle. i believe it needs a gigantic recoil increase to bring it in line with the other full auto SMG's.
  • Certain later higher level weapons such as the G3 have incredibly visually obscuring iron sights, as a player who like to go full ADS these weapons are basically a complete no go, making weapons like the Suomi a constant pick, im sure game data will confirm that the Suomi is the highest rate weapon choice by players across the board as well as the silver squirrel.
  • I love playing the game & wish i could stream it more but without region locking for game searchs i find as a UK player i have constant issue with lag, teleporting around, visual glitches with raising gun or leaving ADS due to latency from high ping, im fully aware that these are issues born of the need to put people from vastly different regions in the same game for the sake of fast matchmaking whilst the player base is reduced before it goes F2P, but quite honestly id rather wait substantially longer for a game and have a solid connection.

Again i love the game & all criticism is constructive & in no means meant as a slight against the development team. Great work creating a unique , fun & strikingly beautiful Shooter experience.

I just wish i could play it othr than just on weekends when the playerbase is boosted due to connection issues rendering it quite unplayeable.