Pyrit.

Changelog 0.8.37667

5c6gw165s0q21.png

Added: Server priority for Matchmaking

Added: Blueprints are now available in all types of crates including the common crate.

Changed: Stack sizes for weapon parts is now 5 instead of just one
Changed: Proper collision material for bushes

Fixed: No weapons showing in stash when going into Equip tab from Store or Crates 
Fixed: Switching camera from lobby back to the character
Fixed: Booster icons aren't visible in particular case 
Fixed: Multiple Server crashes
Fixed: Insurance marker is no longer displayed on items owned by other players (in the lobby).
Fixed: Insurance markers are properly updated when the player activates/deactivates insurance (in lobby).
Fixed: Orientation of characters in the lobby
Fixed: Loading music should be playing in lobby. Again.
Fixed: Character face expressions ( Bunny face )
Fixed: Target cans in shelter making a sound when idle

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

What about Keyboard and Mouse support? Using controller for this game is extremely unbalanced with any sensitivity. 

• Like 1

Added: Blueprints are now available in all types of crates including the common crate.

NICE,thank you

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Taatham said:

What about Keyboard and Mouse support? Using controller for this game is extremely unbalanced with any sensitivity. 

Keyboard and mouse support is something we do plan to add to the game but only after the full release. As the game is still in game preview aka being developed - our main focus is currently on finishing and polishing the game, only after the 1.0 we can start to add things like keyboard and mouse support.
Hope this helped.

Would i be correct in thinking server priority now means that it'll search first & foremost within the players region for matchmaking before adding/searching other regions?

If so thank you, ive long struggled with quite high lag, latency and high ping so this is a gigantic change in the right direction. bravo

Just to feedback that one gun part still takes one inventory slot.

To be clear, 5 Thompson SM parts will need 5 inventory slots.

Just had a few games & my connections/lag issues seem to be completely fixed. Massive thank you to the development team for whatever magic they changed with regards to match making.

• Like 1

I have the game on xbox and its really fun and i was wondering will this game ever come to pc? 

20 hours ago, TheYetiBum said:

Would i be correct in thinking server priority now means that it'll search first & foremost within the players region for matchmaking before adding/searching other regions?

If so thank you, ive long struggled with quite high lag, latency and high ping so this is a gigantic change in the right direction. bravo

The system you mentioned was already present but we improved it and we also added a new way how to distinguish particular servers and we can prioritize more powerful bare metal machines to virtual servers in the cloud. It should still help, indeed :)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, .Lex said:

I have the game on xbox and its really fun and i was wondering will this game ever come to pc? 

Vigor is Xbox exclusive title so there are no plans fa or PC release.

• Like 1

@Pyrit. Hello, I just thought I'd share my feedback for the game here.  The game is looking really great and on it's way to becoming even better.  Keep up the good work!

I'd just like to request that something be added to distinguish where your teammate is while in a match.  Maybe a cursor above them or something else?  I know this game is based on communication and realism, but there's only so much that communication and the unique clothing can help with figuring out which one your teammate is while in a fight between at least 6 people wearing almost identical clothing and/or gender type.

I hope my feedback can help in your process, thanks. 🙂

• Like 1

@smartz33 First, thank you so much for your support! Glad to hear you are enjoying Vigor so far.
And to your question - We are actually currently working on markers above teammates. there is even some work in progress to check out on our official site: 
d08jyKBbCFePvjtfCpVb.jpg
(https://vigorgame.com/news/community-feedback-free-weekend)

Thank you so mcuh for your feedback!
See you in Vigor.

• Like 1

hello. i have loved the game from day one, and i can not wait for the game to grow, im trying to support as many streamers as possible, i think the activity from the DEVS is amazing. the only bad news i have heard is mentioned in this post.

You are planning on supporting mouse and keyboard in the future.

Please tell me there will be seperated servers for people using mouse and keyboard and people using controller?

I do not support mouse & keyboard being used in games with controllers, some one with a controller can not compete with mouse and keyboard, i play xbox as its a games console not a pc.

I hope my love for this game will continue and not come crashing down now, as a result of this news.

Hope you can make things clearer for me

On 5/4/2019 at 10:43 PM, Kirk Herbert said:

Please tell me there will be seperated servers for people using mouse and keyboard and people using controller?

Yes, that is exactly what we are planning to do. We definitely do NOT want to mix controller users and keyboard and mouse users, as that would create an unfair environment 😉 
Hope this helped.

On 4/3/2019 at 11:07 AM, Pyrit. said:

5c6gw165s0q21.png

Added: Server priority for Matchmaking

Changed: Stack sizes for weapon parts is now 5 instead of just one
Changed: Proper collision material for bushes

Fixed: No weapons showing in stash when going into Equip tab from Store or Crates 
Fixed: Switching camera from lobby back to the character
Fixed: Booster icons aren't visible in particular case 
Fixed: Multiple Server crashes
Fixed: Insurance marker is no longer displayed on items owned by other players (in the lobby).
Fixed: Insurance markers are properly updated when the player activates/deactivates insurance (in lobby).
Fixed: Orientation of characters in the lobby
Fixed: Loading music should be playing in lobby. Again.
Fixed: Character face expressions ( Bunny face )
Fixed: Target cans in shelter making a sound when idle

Do u plan on fixing the bug wile aiming in a gun fight I die all the time becouse of it 

On 5/7/2019 at 8:56 AM, Pyrit. said:

Yes, that is exactly what we are planning to do. We definitely do NOT want to mix controller users and keyboard and mouse users, as that would create an unfair environment 😉 
Hope this helped.

Are you fixing the bug wile aiming in a gunfight I die all the time becouse of it 

4 hours ago, fOrsythiaa said:

Our update for Season 4 is scheduled to be released on the upcoming Wednesday. 🙂 

Fixed the challenges? There's only one kind of challenges now. Kill x amount of people with x gun. 

On 4/3/2019 at 10:21 AM, Pyrit. said:

Keyboard and mouse support is something we do plan to add to the game but only after the full release. As the game is still in game preview aka being developed - our main focus is currently on finishing and polishing the game, only after the 1.0 we can start to add things like keyboard and mouse support.
Hope this helped.

Are you, guys, planning to implement an AMD Fidelity FX? Or any other ways to take to increase fps on Xbox One X up to 60?