Sign in to follow this  
VXR

Mh47e chinook released

I have no problem with getting vehicles in there, sometimes they need to be forced in, but otherwise it works fine.

for the people that cant get a vehicle in, what vehicle are you trying to get in?

I'ts not really that hard you drive the vehicle up once you get the front wheels in and it starts bouncing close the ramp drive it in as normal as the bouncing stops after you close the ramp.

Then get out, open the ramp and do the next vehicle. smile.gif enjoy.

BTW excellent work on this addon BAS i've been wanting one ever since I seen them in action in Afghanistan on video clips.

rap

p.s. here's an image to show you im not bs'in.

MHLoaded.JPG

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vixer @ Jan. 03 2003,15:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">for the people that cant get a vehicle in, what vehicle are you trying to get in?<span id='postcolor'>

i tried driving in on the cargo one first, after multiple failed attempts and several destroyed jeeps/helos i tried the normal with the same result..

and in all fairness Raptor, you could have used a setpos on that, but im not saying you did

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Acidcrash @ Jan. 03 2003,18:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vixer @ Jan. 03 2003,15:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">for the people that cant get a vehicle in, what vehicle are you trying to get in?<span id='postcolor'>

i tried driving in on the cargo one first, after multiple failed attempts and several destroyed jeeps/helos i tried the normal with the same result..

and in all fairness Raptor, you could have used a setpos on that, but im not saying you did<span id='postcolor'>

lmao to tell you the truth I dont even know how to use setpos commands lol and that's no lie im still newb at mission editing. but for real I did drive them up in there if you want I can take pics as im doing so...it's your call.

rap

I tryed long and hard to get a jeep in. NO WAY!

Sometimes I even get one in but I die immedately with the jeep jumping and shaking. The jeep even bounced out though the ramp was closed ;-)

EDIT: the halo even spits(farts) out a trabant LOL

EDIT2: it DOES work with the Mi-26 halo beta version.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nagual @ Jan. 02 2003,21:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ahh, i slept right through release time, but anyhoo, until we get link up on Ballistic site, here is Ballistics MH47E Demo.

BAS MH47E Demo<span id='postcolor'>

Anyone know of any servers running the coop missions that Nagual included?

Hmm i tried geting a ressitance jeep into it it smashed me to death after so long.

we are looking into solving this problem, so bear with us...

i dont know if this happens to anyone else, but i have some problems with it. first, when i start resistance, (1.91) an error message comes up saying i need bas_soar to use the MH6 little bird, after, the games starts normally with no problems. everything works fine, all addons and the MH6 work fine. but when i try to load missions using bas little birds and soar pilots and some addon weapons in the editor, another error comes up saying that "cannot load mission, missing addons 'bas_soar'" what the hell do i do, i worked hard on these missions and now i cant load them

I still can't get the flares to work and i can't find it on the options menu, sorry to get off topic

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Koolkid101 @ Jan. 03 2003,21:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I still can't get the flares to work and i can't find it on the options menu, sorry to get off topic<span id='postcolor'>

There are NO flares on the MH-47E. If you're talking about the G8 Tornado, then the flares can be accessed by pressing the space bar to switch weapons until you see the flares selected...then you just fire them like rockets.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Koolkid101 @ Jan. 03 2003,16:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I still can't get the flares to work and i can't find it on the options menu, sorry to get off topic<span id='postcolor'>

Ok Koolaid try re downloading it from here: http://ofp.gamezone.cz/G8/Files/air/ita_tornado_v11.zip

Read the Readme file

Im not sure if it has to use RES for the flares pretty sure i use res for it

And for more info go to this topic: http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....do;st=0

i've a prob with these beatiful addon when i get into ch from rear back and when i say to my pilot to turn on rotor the chopper drop me (if i m not seat)

why ? where i miss ?

Great work, BAS!

Indeed it's not that easy to put that jeep into helo, but it works.

The problem is the height of the helo. The jeeps only JUST fit in it, but when driving up the ramp, the jeep is tilted a bit, effectively making it just an inch too high. Especially when loading by driving in backwards!

I tried fitting in the recently created Landrover Defender series without rooftop: works like a charm!

2 Landrover Defenders fit in perfectly!!!!

(Just as Chris Ryan describes in "The one that got away")

Try the ones with rooftop, and the problem will be exactly the same as with the jeeps. I think raising the ceiling of the chopper just an inch or two will solve the problem.

Hummers are lower, but just a bit too wide to fit in comfortably.

The only problem is a flying chopper with vehicles in them (or "loose" men for that matter). As I suspected, OFP simply can't handle it. It's not something the BAS guys did wrong.

I just love this model.

GREAT PIECE OF ART PEOPLE !!!

I dont see what hte big deal is I can get jeeps in there perfectly are you guys trying this on flat ground lets say an airstrip? seriously if you dont believe me I can show you in mp or something.

rap

at me happened that i can get into ch without any (not with land rover not with jeep and not with klr)

WOW!

One word: Badass.

Spent several hours today just putting random junk into the thing and trying to takeoff without them falling, out or whatever.

In the future is it possible to add a vehicle or whatever to the cargo bay that will stick? Similar to how a soldier "snaps" into the seat, can you stick a vehicle in there as well.

I got a few combinations of vehicles into the cargo bay, and was playing with weight and noticed the different variations affected how much lift the helicopter was able to produce. For example, if I put a heavy vehicle in, it couldn't even get off the ground.

At any rate, I'm looking forward to any further releases.

i cant seem to put anything in the chopper except for the two bikes sad.gif .  Whenever i try and drive a jeep in, it goes up the ramp a bit then starts jumping around then i die or the jeep is too damaged to move.  How the hell are you guys puttin stuff in?

i can drive the jeeps and bikes in it without a problem.

yes we are making a script to keep the vehicles in but i dont think its posible to have the vehicles like a proxy

I have to do this mad.gif

READ THROUGH THE DAMN THREAD BEFORE YOU POST!!!!

People keep re-posting the same questions over and friggin over and they have already been answered, this is getting ridiculous lol. If you have a question about loading stuff in back, keeping it there in flight, or launching flares, do us all a favor and read through the thread. These questions have all been answered 2 or 3 times each already lol.

Btw, dont know if this means anything but Im running 1.91 and i can load stuff in back of the Nam pack CH-47C with no problems at all but not the MH-47. So im pretty sure its a bug with the BAS chinook.

i remember a long time (v1.30)ago that someone released a tow hook for the chinook that could pick up vehicles and drag them from the bottom. mabye you could do something like that but keep it up in the chopper hull. just an idea. btw i LOVE YOUR ADDONS biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif