fortune144

Arma 3 closes

Hey there,

since a few days my arma closes for example when i get in a car.

The rpt:

Fault time: 2019/03/31 10:37:33
Fault address:  8000A90E 00:8000A90E Unknown module
file:     tempMissionSP
world:    VR
Prev. code bytes: 00 00 48 8B 17 EB 5D 4C 8B 42 58 4D 85 C0 74 0E
Fault code bytes: 49 8B 00 48 89 42 58 66 44 01 6A 74 EB 2E 4C 8B

I tried a lot. Reinstalled Nvidia drivers, reinstalled Arma 3 nothing helps me for solving this issue.

So what could it be?

After i posted here i switched to 32bit version and it seems to work..wtf but i would like to know what causes this issue

Did you verify your game files through steam? 

yes i did.

The 32Bit is not the solution. Crashes with DX11 out of memory.

So the 64Bit must run but it doesen't

Do you always get the same error or do you also get other errors?

Does this always happen on the same mission or also on other missions? 

Could you share an RPT from when it happened? 

I think headset is causing my friends game to crash, he also has steelseries, what was the fix for this?

18 hours ago, Redyy0 said:

I think headset is causing my friends game to crash, he also has steelseries, what was the fix for this?

Hi and welcome to the forum.

AFAIK currently the only known fix is not using it. 

Hello guys, indeed it's not the first time that I see that it's because of the headset. Personnaly the error code is slightly different and I tested everything written here including headset and it's not changing anything. for more details, I'm using H&M script with vietnamese NVA and US troops. The H&M script is perfectly working on my computer when I launch the mission in the editor but not on my Gportal Dedicated server. He crash like 2minutes after launch.

Mods: @CBA_A3;@ALiVE;@CFP;@CUP_TC;@CUP_W;@CUP_U;@CUP_V;@RHSUSAF;@RHSAFRF;@RHSGREF;@Unsung;@ace;@ADV_AM;@ACEX;@LAMBS_D;@LAMBS_RPG;@LAMBS_T;@VcomAI;@FFAA_MOD;@R3F_Armes_3.6.3;@R3F_unites_3.8;@R3F_Objets_3.7.6;@ReddTV;@AMF_AIO;@R3F_V;@CFPComp;@C.O.S;@Military_Gear_Pack;@Remove_stamina_-_ACE_3;@BoxLoader-Vehicle_in_Vehicle_loading;@Boxloader-ACE_compatability;@SMA;@USSNi;@USAFMP;@USAFFP;@USAF_Uti;@SpA;@Ach;@SimSup;@Smok;@Jbad;@CheRedux;@LYTHIUM;@RHSPKL;@FIRAWS;@F-16;@PKL;@Zombies;@Zombiesace;@task_force_radio;A3;curator;kart;heli;mark;expansion;jets;argo;orange;tacops;tank;enoch;@AdSL;@AdvT;@AdUR;@ArmaFXP;@JSRS
ServerMods: @task_force_radio;@Zombiesace;@Zombies;@PKL;@F-16;@FIRAWS;@RHSPKL;@LYTHIUM;@CheRedux;@Jbad;@Smok;@SimSup;@Ach;@SpA;@USAF_Uti;@USAFFP;@USAFMP;@USSNi;@SMA;@Boxloader-ACE_compatability;@BoxLoader-Vehicle_in_Vehicle_loading;@Remove_stamina_-_ACE_3;@Military_Gear_Pack;@C.O.S;@CFPComp;@R3F_V;@AMF_AIO;@ReddTV;@R3F_Objets_3.7.6;@R3F_unites_3.8;@R3F_Armes_3.6.3;@FFAA_MOD;@VcomAI;@LAMBS_T;@LAMBS_RPG;@LAMBS_D;@ACEX;@ADV_AM;@ace;@Unsung;@RHSGREF;@RHSAFRF;@RHSUSAF;@CUP_V;@CUP_U;@CUP_W;@CUP_TC;@CFP;@ALiVE;@CBA_A3
Version 2.00.146773
Fault time: 2021/02/10 00:48:43
Fault address:  DC569F7C 00:DC569F7C Unknown module
file:     VIETNAM_H&M (__cur_mp)
world:    rhspkl
Prev. code bytes: 07 48 8D 15 74 EA B5 01 48 8B 46 38 48 8B 48 08
Fault code bytes: 48 8B 81 50 01 00 00 48 8B 88 08 03 00 00 48 85

The fix is ensuring that you are running the gaming headset as default.

This is in Windows OS, not arma:

Open Sound Settings -> Sound -> Choose your output device: Should specify gaming.