mickeymen

Reloading-Actions for Static weapons?

Hello Devs!

We all continue to love Arma, despite its disadvantages and such a distant release date. 

For me personally, this game is beyond competition, but there are still many flaws in the game.

I think that the last significant update for the authentic gameplay was the addition of interiors for armor.

It was very cool and I would like to see something similar in importance for Arma3!

Devs! Please give us more significant updates that take the game to a new level. I believe that this is possible, even if we consider the current stage of the life of this game.

When i see

this Squad Video

I ask myself how many years it is necessary to wait for Arma4, and how many years you need to wait for it to appear in the game?

When I find an approximate answer, my mood spoils. Something like this may be in Arma 4, but it will not be soon. May be within 4-6 years. But it's that's so long!

I would be happy to see a manual recharge all static weapons in the game even without cool, personal animations.

If it is very difficult to model personal animations for each weapon, let it be one reload animation for all static, as we see when reloading all Launchers!

The main thing is that reloading (R-button) would also work for all static in Arma3! Armed Offroads and light wehicles also need it. 
What is reloading for?

To make the game look realistic when dealing with any weapons.

What is now (automatic recharge) looks stupid.

Please do remember that with the exception of the Old Man update and the 3rd party DLC initiative, there has been no further mention of plans. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, FallujahMedic -FM- said:

Please do remember that with the exception of the Old Man update and the 3rd party DLC initiative, there has been no further mention of plans. 

Thank you for your reminder. But what I said can be added in any official patch or may be offered to a third party as a useful task. If Arma3 will have further development - it is beneficial for absolutely everyone - both developers and users 

17 hours ago, mickeymen said:

a manual recharge all static weapons

You mean reload? Reloading machine guns without having to shoot the magazine empty first?

ACE mod is in the process of implementing that.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Dedmen said:

You mean reload? Reloading machine guns without having to shoot the magazine empty first?

Yes!

Ability to recharge via R-button (as at reloading any weapon in the game) any static machine-gun or other static\mounted weapon.

For example, you see what you have small rounds left in your magz and you need to recharge!

Or when you shoot an SPG-9 (AT-Offroad) you will must to reload it manually, by means R-button

When game automatically recharge it, this doesn't look realistic.

21 minutes ago, Dedmen said:

ACE mod is in the process of implementing that.

Good news!

On 3/28/2019 at 11:56 PM, FallujahMedic -FM- said:

And here we got Arma3: Contact

And as I had clearly stated...

there has been no further mention of plans.

That did not mean there will be none. 

• Like 1