TheRowdyRID

LOSING CROWNS WHEN SERVERS CRASH

At the start of and encounter we use crowns (that we pay for) on the buffs and then the server crashes and you get sent back to your house.....but you lose the crowns and dont get them back....this is not cool guys

In my experience if the game crashes on you, you’ll keep all your guns and what was in your backpack. If you exit the game before the game fully crashes, you will lose everything as if you died in the last encounter. I have sometimes gotten my crowns back and sometimes lost them. (Depends on what point in the encounter I crashed)

While it is annoying, Dont get too frustrated. You’ll get all the crowns you spent, back at game launch.

No lerch im say the game doesnt even start it just says disconnected from server and im just sent back to my house....i have all my stuff but lose the crowns....

Still no answer from a dev....lmfao i will never spend another dime on this game....good luck developing this when you dont adress problems that the people have with the game especially the ones that are willing too support you financially....

On 4/1/2019 at 6:01 AM, TheRowdyRID said:

Still no answer from a dev

Please keep in mind that while I do try to respond as soon as possible we have multiple social media platforms to gather feedback from and it is impossible for me to respond right away.

Depends on which end does the server crash happened. If it is caused on our end - you were disconnected from our back-end servers. You should be able to get both the loot and loadout back once you start the game again.
If the server crash was caused on the client side sadly there is no way for us to find out if this was done on purpose or if it was caused for example by internet connection - then we are unable to return your loot and crowns to your stash.

But if you lost your crowns but got everything else back - this definitely shouldn't happen. But we never encountered this issue our selves, either way, I will make sure to redirect this to our QA team so we can replicate this problem and look into this. 

But please keep in mind that with the full release of the game all the crowns you have spent so far will be returned to you anyway. 

Hope this helped.