My current game has been suffering some issues of not being able to load into servers due to the complication of "You were Kicked off the game. (  BattleEye: Bad Player Name)". But my name is nothing offensive "Jonny Baked", does anyone have another reason for this as well?.

Are we talking about all servers or are you trying the join several servers that are hosted by the same people?  In other words, have you tried joining any of the official servers? 

• Thanks 1

Nope just been going no internet servers still nothing wrong with my name. Thank you for answering

Thank you both for the help I have currently resolved the problem it was only needing a new character discard and making a new one but the downside was everything was made default. (Bohemia Please fix for the future)🤞

7 hours ago, JoHnny Mate said:

Thank you both for the help I have currently resolved the problem it was only needing a new character discard and making a new one but the downside was everything was made default. (Bohemia Please fix for the future)🤞

If you go to C:\Users\yourUser\Documents\Arma 3 - Other Profiles\yourOldProfile  and copy the 3 .Arma3Profile files into your new profile and then rename them with the name of your new profile you'll have most things back again.  You can also copy paste al the sub folders of that folder into the folder of your new profile to have saves etc copied to your new profile.