1. Fall damage is OP, you jump off a pebble and BOOM... you’re almost half dead already.

2. Weapon Accuracy is dreadful, bullets do not hit efficiently enough especially with a controller.

3. You need to add K/M support for this game.

4. Too many bugs and glitches causing myself and many other VIGOR players to lose all items in game and have to re grind the items over and OVER AGAIN.

5. Every character looks identical to each other. Needs a lot more clothing items in the store.

6. You do not even know who your own team mate is due to lack of HUD, you need to add an Icon above there player to symbolise it’s uour friend and not enemy.

7. Bullets to not shoot properly from a gun and what I actually mean is that when you’re trying to spray your machine gun, only a couple bullets come out and you then have to tap the RT button rapidly as if it’s a single bullet gun.

8. VERY repetitive, needs to add in game events to keep players wanting to play more and not do the same thing which is sprint to the safe house and then sprint to a safe zone and repeat over and over again.

9. WHY IS CROUCHING IN THIS GAME SO DAMN LOUD JESUS.

10. Dev support is ridiculously slow, this game came out in July 2018 and what has happened but add an in game lobby and some guns? Every patch update has done nothing but make the game worse, I’m still finding myself freezing in random spots, server kicks or not being able to use my weapon and die.

11. Add a ranking system so again it’s fun to be able to rank up and see the levels in game lobby.

12. Add some stats so we can actually see how many kills we have made, or how long we’ve walked, how long been playing for ETC...

13. Focus on your player base, I’ve seen soooooooo many players making suggestions or mentioning about bugs and nothing is being done. They’re simple bugs to fix and we’re still facing these every day.

14. Loads more to complain about but I would probably go to 100+ so I’ll leave it here.

Feel free to continue this on in the comment section if I have missed anything you guys may be struggling with for this game, I will be adding an IDEA poll soon so once again share some ideas and I’ll add them in. 

Hi Taatham,

Your comments are accurate and if you trawl the forum you will see these issues raised numerous times.

See my Message to the Devs. There is a user base that I believe are willing to help get this game to where it needs to be to succeed.

Devs - use it.

Pro tip- if you ADS while crouching you will move significantly quieter.

22 hours ago, Oldninja said:

Hi Taatham,

Your comments are accurate and if you trawl the forum you will see these issues raised numerous times.

See my Message to the Devs. There is a user base that I believe are willing to help get this game to where it needs to be to succeed.

Devs - use it.

Hello, yeah I’m hoping a lot of people are sending these messages directly to the devs to improve this game as it really is a great game but these annoying bugs and simple things are making the player base drop significantly. 

The game won't even let me play rn. It keeps saying error during communication with cloud service. I just start to play this today but this is a bad start. Its currently a free to play game rn but it's not even letting people play.