Altian Peace Talks

Question: What is the result of the "Peace Talks of Kavala" ?

Answer: To be discussed.

After East Wind Situation

Question: How will a "shared peacekeeping deal" look like ?

Question: What will happen with the rest of the AAF ?

750102D4622C3E854AA731C99BAF9ACB339E09D5

• Like 2

19 hours ago, maxl30 said:

Altian Peace Talks

Question: What is the result of the "Peace Talks of Kavala" ?

In my opinion it will be a agreement about the change of the constitution of the Republic of Altis & Stratis that set the upper command of any armed forces of the Republic of Altis & Stratis back to the parliament.

At second CSAT, NATO and the goverment of the Republic of Altis & Stratis will sign a shared peacekeeping deal.

Question: How will a "shared peacekeeping deal" look like ?

I think that "Task Force Aegis" will be reactivated, but this time with CSAT and NATO members who want to join and under the upper command of CSAT and NATO.
07D3999FA588B7E8CC7F355914CE339435182286

Question: What will happen with the rest of the AAF ?

Maybe the parliament will rename the AAF (Altis Armed Forces) into the ADF (Altis Defense Forces) and rebuild it, maybe under the "shared peacekeeping deal" the AAF/ADF focussed on the national defense and take here attack equipment out of service or participate on UN-Missions (maybe in asia) and relocate the most of here attack equipment (A-143 Buzzard, MBT-52 Kuma, FV-720 Mora) out of Altis & Stratis.

C7C64D8003165227A42D9A8AA69EED3AE0A8462E

tanks_nyx.png

Source: https://arma3.com/dlc/tanks

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Considering the canon ending of 'East Wind' has NATO/FIA winning the conflict on Altis/Stratis, I imagine that CSAT would be thrown off the islands entirely. I don't see any situation in which the new FIA-backed government would allow CSAT to remain on the islands in any capacity. If anything, I think that the Alatian government would make an effort to become a part of NATO itself. If for nothing else other than national defense. Years of war will have ravaged the national economy and people. They would be seeking stability and peace, which NATO secured for them, and could provide in some capacity going forward. 

I think the talks would likely end in a deal in which CSAT is expelled from the island, and NATO is given a temporary (5-10 year) deal in which they can station units on Altis/Stratis, but in return, they must support the new government financially and provide for the islands defense while the AAF is disbanded, then re-built from the ground up as the ADF (Altis Defense Force) with NATO assisting in training and equipping this new force. 

• Like 4