Andy hgn

Not ready for release

I start the game on Thursday last week... Had some minor problems but for a preview it is acceptable. I like the setting, graphics and the gameplay but the weekend shows a lot of issues. If I finished an encounter I have to restart 3 out of 4 times. I couldn't choose any weapons. The servers are the next problem....I have massive lags. Sometimes I needed 2 magazines to kill another player on the other side, players pop up and make one-shot-kills. Sometimes I couldn't open a crate.

And in my opinion, these problems could be a the death for a great game, if it works be released. With these problems the game will die in 3 weeks 

• Haha 1

Hi Andy,

You make valid points, all of which have been experienced by the current crop of players.

All I would say is that the Devs are aware and I'm convinced the game will become more stable prior to final F2P release. Which I don't believe will be 1st quarter 2019 as previously predicted!

Hey at least you can find a game I haven’t found one in 4 months and I try for 30mins every day, I don’t care if it’s game preview I want my money back!

7 hours ago, jackel85 said:

Hey at least you can find a game I haven’t found one in 4 months and I try for 30mins every day, I don’t care if it’s game preview I want my money back!

Hey jackel85

Even though I will gladly listen to any feedback you might have - you know that you are exaggerating and that is putting it mildly. There is no way you cannot find an encounter. there have been many changes done even when it comes to servers stability and prioritization. Please make sure to check that problem is really not on your side. If the game is not running as smoothly as you would expect Might I recommend clearing the caches on your xbox, full restart, etc. There's a chance it could be the Xbox has files not cleared out causing this issue. Also, check if you have the latest version of the game.

If you have any questions regarding the stated refund - You purchased the game via Xbox Store so you would need to contact Xbox Support directly. But it was clearly stated that the game is not finished and still being developed with a high chance of certain issues. And it is up to them to decide and investigate if you are really experiencing such a massive long term issue.

Thank you for your understanding.
Hope this helped.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Pyrit. said:

Hey jackel85

Even though I will gladly listen to any feedback you might have - you know that you are exaggerating and that is putting it mildly. There is no way you cannot find an encounter. there have been many changes done even when it comes to servers stability and prioritization. Please make sure to check that problem is really not on your side. If the game is not running as smoothly as you would expect Might I recommend clearing the caches on your xbox, full restart, etc. There's a chance it could be the Xbox has files not cleared out causing this issue. Also, check if you have the latest version of the game.

If you have any questions regarding the stated refund - You purchased the game via Xbox Store so you would need to contact Xbox Support directly. But it was clearly stated that the game is not finished and still being developed with a high chance of certain issues. And it is up to them to decide and investigate if you are really experiencing such a massive long term issue.

Thank you for your understanding.
Hope this helped.

lol I’m pretty sure it’s not my end. Today I tried to match make a game and waited for 10mins to no avail, 10 mins later I tried again and no bingo. So I’m guessing the only chance that I would get to play this is if I try late into the morning when the Americans are online because obliviously no one here in Australia plays it 

On 4/26/2019 at 5:47 AM, jackel85 said:

lol I’m pretty sure it’s not my end. Today I tried to match make a game and waited for 10mins to no avail, 10 mins later I tried again and no bingo. So I’m guessing the only chance that I would get to play this is if I try late into the morning when the Americans are online because obliviously no one here in Australia plays it 

@Pyrit. Is there a server browser, planned with release? Or are you able to provide the number of players on the Australia server if there is one? As with most games, I have seen AU have vastly lower numbers and take some time to find matches, although i would agree the op is quite exaggerated. If no game is found, do players logging in roll to another server or does the server pool widen, based on match availability?

Great game. Not ready for release on the xbox at all with these server issues. I just love it when I am on my way to the exit and crash. I lose everything. I want to love this game but its hurting my head...… Plz plz plz work on this server issue befor any thing else. I dont want this game to fail because its so different from a lot of the BR games out now.

• Like 1