chernaruski

Textures won't load, strange visual artifacts when previewing with Bulldozer

Anyone had similar issues?

OB suddenly stopped loading textures. Bulldozer preview was configured 100% fine and working and then just stopped loading model textures on all models. I tried re-installing , verifying , double checking textures paths , double checking the default texture folder P:\ is set, as it was when it was working and then just this:

5bKBngL.png

sometimes this , with some visual artifacts

mYlyLGp.png

No textures, strange lines instead of smooth gray mesh (if textures are not set). The only things I've noticed in the logs that it has some error logged: Invalid module. Missing link to InitPluginModule function (127) Have no idea if it was there before, never checked since everything was working. That's it.

ObjectBuilder.log - https://pastebin.com/i33X5FKQ

As I highlighted, all was working perfectly fine after I used pmc guide to set it all up. Was modeling for a few weeks now, and then it just decided to stop loading textures on ALL models. 

I never run OB from launcher. Even if I wanted steam wont let me 🙂

5 hours ago, chernaruski said:

As I highlighted, all was working perfectly fine after I used pmc guide to set it all up. Was modeling for a few weeks now, and then it just decided to stop loading textures on ALL models. 

I never run OB from launcher. Even if I wanted steam wont let me 🙂

Rerun arma3p, sometimes the P drive gets corrupted

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, chernaruski said:

Rerunning arma3p fixed the problem. That simple.

haha yep.

If you ever run into random Buldozer issues where it stops working, just rerunning arma3p fixes it a lot of the time