Sign in to follow this  
Gamer32Video

Crates Glitch

Hello there, It’s @RosierRyan from Twitter and also Gamer32Video on Xbox Live. I’m a major supporter of the Vigor game and Bohemia company. I love the patch work in 0.8. 

Here’s my issue, for the last two matches in my Lobby (Playing with a teammate so I don’t know if single players are having this issue) we have collected the AirDrop. The first one was a Common Crate. Went to open it and it didn’t open. Restarted the game. Checked and it said it had awarded me my stuff. (I do not remember which items it was I supposed to get.) Checked and it wasn’t in my inventory. Called it a loss and started another match. My partner and I then got the care packed a SECOND time (HOORAH!) and I screen recorded the victory. This time it was an Uncommon Crate. Went to open my crate. Same issue. Restarted the game and it showed the loot had been awarded but was no where in my inventory. I took several screenshots before opening and after opening to show which items should be in inventory and where those items are not. Which include 3 SW .44 MAG, 3 PKM Parts and I believe 1,000 parts of 150 rounds of ammo. I can’t remember without the screenshot in front of me as I’m not at my Xbox. 

My partner, @ tanevs123 also did not receive any of his loot from his two crates neither. 

You can view all these images and captures on my Xbox Feed @ Gamer32Video 

I appreciate you guys time and keep up the great work! 

Best Regards,

-Ryan