Sign in to follow this  
Oldninja

Radio Signal Detector

Fiske Fabrikk encounter.

Following the airdrop went to the radio signal Detector near the Easterly road exit. Accessed it and it showed, to my surprise one other player, near the large factory complex just past the NE pier exit. The air drop was above the road tunnel on the West side and fortunately the radioactive cloud was coming in East to West. 

Great thinks I, sprint along and engage with the only other player showing on the map and if successful, stroll off the map at the westerly road exit unhindered.

Started to sprint and at the fist set of buildings that are partly in the water, the green running man man appears. Checked the map and yes, there he was on his unhindered way to the westerly road exit. That other guy can really move thought I. Decided that was that and went for the pier exit where I bumped into the only other guy showing on the map!!  He wasn't the guy who got the crate, that guy was invisible the radio detector and exited on the other side of the map. Is it possible to fool the radio detector?? or can it be trusted?