-Gary-

Rocket Ranges

Has anyone else noticed a change it the lock on and effective range on the shoulder fired missals?  I used to be able to guide a titan AT or AP rocket up to like 3km to a target. Now maybe 2km but usually not even and locking onto a aircraft with AA or a tank is a joke. They have to be about 1.2km to get a lock and if they go beyond 2km the rocket will go to about 1.8km and just fly off to into space. We have not changed our mission file to do anything and even built a whole new vanilla file to test and got the same results.  We have had to remove or jack up prices on many other things to try and keep some balance but it just seems to be like fix this and now this is screwed up type of run around now.  Would really like to know what is happening and if it can be fixed.

Actually.. Yes I did... My Unit did a AA training last week and even though the Stinger (modded) and other launchers should be able to lock on over kilometers, we only got lock on if the target was less than about 800m away.

Might be a regression in the recent updates.

2 hours ago, lex__1 said:

All rockets thermal seeker of targeting, distance of visibility influences a distance of capture of the purpose.

What? I don't understand a single word.

I don't think there were any visibility problems on a cloudless day with clear sky. And certainly not at just one kilometer distance.

4 hours ago, Dedmen said:

What? I don't understand a single word.

I don't think there were any visibility problems on a cloudless day with clear sky. And certainly not at just one kilometer distance. 

Can you try to reproduce a problem in the editor of Arma3, without Mods, to write down the video and steps of emergence of a problem?