RegenerationHD

Game wont open from launcher bad image

I bought the game last night and now whenever I open the launcher and try and start the game it crashes and gives me a error code that ends in 12f and it says its a bad image. I have followed all of the steps that are on the troubleshoot page and none of them have helped. I did the dependency walker and these are the errors it gave. 

Error: At least one file was not a 32-bit or 64-bit Windows module.
Error: At least one required implicit or forwarded dependency was not found.
Error: At least one module has an unresolved import due to a missing export function in an implicitly dependent module.
Error: Modules with different CPU types were found.
Error: A circular dependency was detected.
Warning: At least one delay-load dependency module was not found.
Warning: At least one module has an unresolved import due to a missing export function in a delay-load dependent module.

Just to be clear, you've done all this right?

-Verify the integrity of the game cache using Steam.

-Re-install DirectX.

-Uninstall the Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable package (both x86 and x64 version), restart your computer and install the package again (do not use the Repair function).

-Run the Windows System File Check tool to repair corrupted system files.

To identify the precise DLL that is causing an issue.

-Download a 64-bit version of the Microsoft Dependency Walker and open arma3_x64.exe with it. The libraries with a red icon are the corrupted ones.

-Download a 32-bit version of the Microsoft Dependency Walker and open arma3.exe with it. The libraries with a red icon are the corrupted ones.

Additionally also try to reinstall the .net runtime.  If that also doesn't work try to do a fresh install of arma. 

I have done all of the steps and I just tried reinstalling the .net runtime and reinstalling arma but it doesn't work still, I noticed when I change my memory allocater in the parameters to one of the two that were not my default my computer restarts when I try to launch the game.

Do not use any special launch parameters.  It's more likely you'll end up breaking arma than that you'll get any performance gain out of it.  Try reproducing the error without any launch parameters. 

I turned off the parameters and now instead of the error coming up my computer restarts when I try and hit the play button in the launcher.

Try launching Arma with Battleye disabled.

1 hour ago, RegenerationHD said:

I turned it off and now it gave the 0xC000012f code.

Can you post a screenshot of the error message?