Sign in to follow this  
TheYetiBum

Lag & hit registration

Im a UK player with high speed internet & hard wired, im playing as i type this and for the last hour ive had considerable lag & hit registration issues. I fully understand that this is a work in progress but it definitely feels like im playing in a server run from the US, i'm teleporting metres at a time, i'm shooting enemies who then dies three seconds later only to then be teleported back a few seconds to my previous location. also having issues where i cannot raise my gun or when i do it glitches out and my character will slide from side to side. im genuinely enjoying the game and havent had many of these issue over the weekend. I would love some clarification on how the matchmaking works , is it region locked or ping based? or will it simply match any players world wide currently searching? is it dedicated servers or player hosted? if anyone has any info please let me know as i stream the game & enjoy promoting it but basically had to stop as the experience deteriorated so much for a prolonged period.

Also for extra clarification, im in no means hating on the game. its super fun & unique. plus i should imagine the majority of my lag issues are related to a smaller player base during the week so i pretty sure cross region matchmaking is a necessity to fill lobbies during game preview testing.